Playmobil Scooby-Doo! Mystery Machine

4.8 5 0 50 50 Time to solve some mysteries with the members of Mystery, Inc. in the SCOOBY-DOO! Mystery Machine! This psychedelic vehicle always has everything you need for your ghost-hunting adventures.
Playmobil Scooby-Doo! Mystery Machine

28/11/2021
Awesome
I absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members of whom use products like this product. I think this product is an awesome little gadget to have. I definitely like the brand as well
31/10/2021
Kids love it
This is a fun and engaging set for Scooby Doo lovers. The truck is so great and all of the dolls, too.
15/10/2021
Playmobil Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine
I grew up with Scooby-Doo so we had to let our daughter grow up with him too. Lots of fun!! Hours of imagination.Love the bright colors.
14/10/2021
Love!
This Scooby Playmobil is a must for my grandson!! He does not leave home without it, ever!! It's his favorite!! Thank you for such an amazing toy!! Definitely recommend!!!!!!!!
30/03/2021
I love these toys
Scooby Doo is the best ever.My niece and nephew tried this and loved it. Nice package and wonderful toys
13/03/2021
Simple and fun to put together
I purchased this product because I’m a big Scooby-Doo fan. Now I did go on YouTube and saw that this is simple to put together. I’m horrible at things like that. So I did purchase the mystery machine set and would like to say that it was fun to put together and very simple. If I can you can. I’m sure kids will need an adult to help. But it not time-consuming and the set is so cute. Now the set includes Fred, Dafne, and Velma. There is another small set with Shaggy and Scooby so to complete the set that another Playmobil set is a must-buy must-have. I’m sure your kids or if you're a collector you will enjoy this set very much.
06/03/2021
Ok
I Have Had Mine For Years. And It's All Still Together. I Didn't Think It Would Still Be In Playing With Condition. I Use To Play With Mine All The Time.
05/03/2021
Fun toy
My son love his scooby van. Looks just like the real mystery machine. Brought back lots of great memories for me as well! Great toy for the whole family!
20/02/2021
good
My four year old daughter loves scooby doo. Its not easy to find toys that are scooby doo so finding this one was a relief. She played with this set for an hour or so so i have to say it was money well spent
13/02/2021
Mystery Machine
I actually never heard of this product before until when I bought it. Although I was a bit iffy with the price, I still bought it to have a test. I let my five-year old son tried it and he thought it was ok. Mystery Machine
11/02/2021
Great new and old memories
I absolutely love this toy plus it is my daughter's favorite. I think that it is made of quality material. the greatest part is it offers yet another way to connect with your child
24/01/2021
Merry Christmas
My grand daughter loved this! She plays with it everyday! Glad I bought it
07/01/2021
Scooby
I been a fan of Scooby Doo since I was a kid. This is hours of fun
08/12/2020
LOVE IT!
I just love Scooby-Doo and this set is just terrific! It's a great collectible as well as a fun gift to give. I just adore the design, details, and characters. Just an excellent toy to play with.
31/05/2020
An unexpected gem!
Like Scooby Doo? Then you're almost guaranteed to love the Mystery Machine. This toy, complete with Playmobil versions of Fred, Daphne, and Velma, is both at home during frequent play from the young ones, as well as displayed on an adult collectors's shelf. With amazing detail, a lighted "computer" center and multiple doors and accessories to create your favorite scenes from the classic cartoon series. On the fence about purchasing this wonderful toy? I'd advise jumping down and jumping on this incredible product before it's hard to find!