4.8 5 0 332 332 Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray.
Pledge Dust and Allergen Furniture Spray

25/02/2021
Love pledge !!
I absolutely love this furniture polish! I love how it leaves my wood shiny and smelling great!!!! This is definitely a must have for me when i dust! Nothing compares to this at all!
24/02/2021
Amazing wood cleaner
I've been using this wood cleaner since my mom taught me to clean. It's been my go to since I can remember. I recommend this product to anyone anywhere and anytime.
18/02/2021
Wonderful Product
Pledge is a household staple in our house! Dust, Clean and Shine all in one! our furniture wouldnt be the same without it. Just wish it was a little bit more eco friendly! What a great scent though!
18/02/2021
Great Product
Great for counter tops before meal preparation. It’s a good product. Don’t be a germiphobe because that attitude will cause you to live in unreasonable fear. Don’t ever let anyone tell you how to feel.
17/02/2021
Furniture spray
I love trying out cleaning products because I clean constantly every week. I have three children and two dogs so the house is always messy. These products are always a must try. Although I did not like how much quantity I had to use in one load, I thought it was ok. Furniture spray
15/02/2021
The only one I use
I’ve tried the other brands. They left my wood greasy. I have always used Pledge but the store was out so had to buy a different kind. Boy I regretted that ! Pledge doesn’t leave a thick oily residue on my furniture. It cleans and holds a brilliant shine and repels dust all month lone.
10/02/2021
Pledge Dusting Polish
This is the only brand I use. The others leaves streaks and doesn't work as as well.
10/02/2021
Excellent
Perfect for wood furniture and floors. I would highly recommend it for your wood polishing needs. :) 123456789101121314151617181920 for sure this amount of usage I think it perfect.
09/02/2021
Miracle shine
I love this lemon pledge. Makes all my wood furniture look new. It erases the dust & replace with a shine like never before. This is great as is. Yes I would recommend to everyone.
06/02/2021
I love anything lemon scented and this stuff is great. Who doesnt sneeze like crazy when i contact with dust? Thats where this product comes in handy. It cleans well and smells nice. Will purchase again.
05/02/2021
Who doesn't love this classic?
Lemon pledge is one of the rare "must haves" for cleaning products in any household. I use it on all my wooden furniture with no worry of staining (for the unfinished pieces) and no residual grease on all. The smell is pure nostalgia: a bright lemon that is clean and crisp. I have never used this on metals, etc. so cannot speak for its effectiveness, but for the low price - why not try it even if you do not have wood to clean and dust? (Just please do not use this for hardwood floors... weird)
03/02/2021
Timeless
This brings back memories from my childhood. My grandmother used this and my mom too. I use it as well. I love this product. It gets the job done and smells fantastic.
03/02/2021
Lemon Pledge
An old favorite! Three smell takes me back tommy childhood & its honestly the best polish out there in my opinion.
02/02/2021
An Oldie but Goodie
Lemon Pledge has been around since I was born. I remember my grandmother and mother using Pledge to clean and polish furniture. I too use pledge at least twice a month to clean and polish my furniture. I love it and would highly recommend Lemon Pledge to others.
02/02/2021
no comparison
Is there really anything other than Pledge to clean your wood furniture? My mom has been using it for years too. I know I can trust Pledge on my antique furniture and it won't get ruined, it leaves a nice clean lemon scent too.