4.8 5 0 216 216 Dust & Allergen Furniture Spray.
Pledge Dust and Allergen Furniture Spray

21/07/2020
Pledge lemon clean
This is one of my all time favorites, not only does it get the dust gone, it smells great while doing it..
15/07/2020
Best Ever
I love all of the pledge products and this is another to add to them. It doesn't leave a nasty film on anything and it keeps my furniture dust free longer than any other product I have tried. Definitely recommend this!!
08/06/2020
Lemony Fresh Scent
Pledge was always a staple product growing up so, it makes sense that I would also have this in my current cleaning arsenal. This one leaves a great smells after cleaning and makes the wood furniture look like new. It leaves a nice sheen finish to the wood. A little goes a long way and too much of it can be a bad thing - even if it does smell amazing.
19/02/2020
I remember my mother using pledge. I have also used it over the years and love how it smells and how it works on my wood furnature.
01/02/2020
Pledge Lemon Clean Furniture Polish
I've been using Pledge lemon-scented furniture polish since I can remember, and my mother always used it. It's definitely a product that does the job and always leaves a pleasant fresh lemony scent.
18/01/2020
Old and reliable
I love pledge. I grew up with it and I have also tried other brands but still come back to pledge cause it works the best. It rehydrates the wood with no film or greasy fill left.
04/01/2020
Pledge is the best!!
From the age of 4 until i reached adulthood, i was raised by my grandmother. As s kid i remember her using lemon scent pledge to clean and polish all the wood furniture. Shes been gone since 2016, but everytime i use this in my home, it takes me back to her house growing up.
11/12/2019
Great cleaning tool
I love using pledge! It smells great while leaving my tables clean!
07/12/2019
Cleans and Polishes
Awesome product! I use Lemon Pledge on my wood furniture. I spray on and wipe down with a microfiber cloth. It cleans stains and lifts dust and it polishes the wood. Best thing is the lemon scent!
02/12/2019
That 🍋 smell is everything
Pledge Lemon clean is something my family has used since i can remember. I can remember my grandma using pledge to dust all the time and that smell is still soothing to this day. I only buy the lemon pledge because it really does get the job done. It works on pretty much any hard surface and leaves with a protective layer so that it's not dusty the next day.
22/11/2019
Great smell
Great product it acomplish the surface polish and give the shine and gloss the surface need.Also like that it protect for long time my woods surface.
20/11/2019
Part of my daily cleaning!
I have tried this and the store brand and all I can say is, Pledge is 100% better and more effective.. Pledge doesn’t leave streaks or leave spots after cleaning. I also love the clean lemon scent! I use this everytime I tidy up. It’s great!
15/09/2019
Smells great
I loved the scent and the fact that it is not as harsh as others, bc my oldest son has horrible reactions to most, he was completely fine when I used this particular product.
05/09/2019
A staple product for my home
I have a lot of wood furniture in my home. I have been using pledge for years. I like the way it smells and it gives the wood a nice glossy finish that lasts for some time. I don't use any other brand for my wood
25/08/2019
Clean
I love pledge spray for hard furniture it cleans great without harsh streaks and leaves a clean scent behind!