4.9 5 0 98 98 Every pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot.

5/13/2019
So yummy!
I was really uncertain how I would feel about this product, but curiosity got the better of me. Not only is it delicious but it is super filling! The texture is a little funky at first, but honestly my only complaint is that I wish there was MORE!
5/3/2019
Plum Mighty 4 Pouch
Love love love these pouches! Practically the only way I can get veggies in my little one's diet. They are easy to use for the little ones, and great for on the go. Plus, they are the perfect serving size! These got me through those early stages of introducing foods, and we still use them now that awe are in the older-toddler phase as they are great for ensuring that daily rations of fruit/veggies are met!
4/27/2019
Love it!!
This is my 5 month old favorite brand. She loves all their food
4/6/2019
Healthy Snack
My granddaughter loves these! They're a great healthy snack while on the go.
3/21/2019
Love Plum
I love all the Plum pouches! They have such unique flavors and pairings! Both of my sons love them! They are great for on the go!
3/20/2019
Delicious Pouch!
My baby has grown up on this brand and loves these pouches! I love that I know he is getting healthy ingredients that he actually like to eat!
3/11/2019
Kids loved it
I really love this brand. I’ve been buying their baby food since my son was born 5 years ago and again with my twins. They use a variety of ingredients that introduces new flavors. I really believe that my kids eat anything because they were exposed to so many different foods and tastes that this brand produces.
3/1/2019
Baby eats, love the variety
Sometimes I want to give her something different than the same old thing. This is something different. I imagine she enjoys it. I definitely feel excited to give it to her. Just becareful and make sure to give your baby a balanced diet or they get backed up lol
2/27/2019
Love it!
My daughter used to adore these. They were filing before she was eating heavy solids and great as snacks for in the go.
2/22/2019
Very tasty
Very good tasting toddler snack pouch. True to what is advertised with very healthy ingredients.
2/14/2019
Delicious baby food
This 4 blends by plum organics is delicious and healthy. My son likes it a lot. The pouch makes it very easy to feed him.
2/14/2019
Great Vitamins
All my kids eat these and they love them and I’m so excited because it is packed with healthy stuff!!
2/13/2019
Good food
My son loves these. He devours them and asks for more. I like that they’re healthy.
1/31/2019
They want more
Recently started buying Plum Organic pouches for my two youngest. My middle baby had a hard time swallowing thin liquids so having these pouches has been. Huge help for him. He loves the taste and always keeps coming back for more. And my youngest loves them just as much. I have also tasted them and they are really good compared to other baby food on the market.
1/30/2019
One of our favorites
My baby loves them! They are great as a snack on the go or at home. I always have a couple of them for the days when my baby is teething and eating regular meals is too difficult.