Plum Organics Mighty 4 Blends Apple, Blackberry, Purple Carrot, Greek Yogurt, Oat & Quinoa

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Every pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot.

Jade (Sarasota)

• 19 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

My toddler loves these. He has learned to hold and control the squeezing himself. They have tons of protein and fiber. It’s a great way to get extra veggies into his diet.

Sabrina (Longview)

12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

My toddler is in his independent stage and normally feeding himself is messy. But these pouches make it super easy to give him independence and minimize mess. As a parent I love how healthy they are, and as a toddler, my son loves how tasty they are! I must admit I’ve tried it myself since it’s less “baby” food and more pure, natural fruits and veggies- the same as anyone eats of any age- and they’re really good!

Kiley (Kansas City)

12/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product seemed to taste great and was a big hit! I love how healthy it is. It is easy to throw in your baby bag if you are on the go. I also love that you can reseal it for use throughout the day.

Sabrina (Houston)

11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I Was A Little Secptical About Letting My Son Try It Since He's Not A Big Fan Of Gerber & He Absolutely LOVED It And Kept Wanting More Of It !!!

Trileshea (Pittsburg)

11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was excellent! I love it and my 3 year old loves it also

Alisha (Nesbit)

11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

We toss these in our toddlers lunch box for daycare. They’re a great way to fill in gaps when needed.

Raquel (Jurupa Valley)

• 10 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are absolutely wonderful! Both of my children between the ages 10 months and 2 years cant get enough of these! For being as picky as they both are they love them. I love them! Happy kids=Happy mom:)

Lalanie (Medford)

• 61 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've been getting these for my daughter for over a year now and I still by them. I love the fact that it contains 4 of the main food groups (fruit, veggies, grain, dairy) hence the name. She loves to eat them just as much as I adore them.

Angie (Cedartown)

• 4 Comments
11/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is amazing. My baby LOVES this baby food. It smells really good. Plum organics makes some really great products.

Briana (Westminster)

11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Kids love them and they are some of the healthiest on the go snacks

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours