Plum Organics Mighty 4 Blends Apple, Blackberry, Purple Carrot, Greek Yogurt, Oat & Quinoa

• 4.9 out of 5 from

Every pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot.

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

This 4 blends by plum organics is delicious and healthy. My son likes it a lot. The pouch makes it very easy to feed him.

Samantha (Chesapeake)

• 1 Review
  • 17 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

All my kids eat these and they love them and I’m so excited because it is packed with healthy stuff!!

Alexandra (Worcester)

• 8 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

My son loves these. He devours them and asks for more. I like that they’re healthy.

Deana (Dewitt)

• 0 Upload
  • 5 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

Recently started buying Plum Organic pouches for my two youngest. My middle baby had a hard time swallowing thin liquids so having these pouches has been. Huge help for him. He loves the taste and always keeps coming back for more. And my youngest loves them just as much. I have also tasted them and they are really good compared to other baby food on the market.

Lidia (Waynesboro)

1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

My baby loves them! They are great as a snack on the go or at home. I always have a couple of them for the days when my baby is teething and eating regular meals is too difficult.

lindsey (Virginia Beach)

• 0 Upload
  • 45 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

plum organics make great baby foods , my picky 8 moth old never has an issue with eating these and i love the pouches for on the go .

Natalie (South St Paul)

1/29/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have been buying this brand for years. It is hands down the best on the market in my opinion. Both of my kids loved Plum and I would highly recomend.

desha (Silver Spring)

1/28/2019 Home Tested with free product

As a mama I'm always looking for foods that sneak in veggies and taste good. And this product does that and BEYOND.. it's so delicious. My kids LOVE it and ask for more. And I don't feel bad giving them more. Great ingredients, great smell and amazing taste.

LINDSEY (Kansas City)

• 32 Comments
1/24/2019 Home Tested with free product

My daughter loves this and eats every bite. The ingredients are top shelf and so good and the flavor must be delicious because she can't get enough. Love it and she loves it.

Raunatta (Mankato)

1/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

My 10 month old loves these. I choose this brand over others because they have the most protein.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours