2/20/2019
Gucci for the coochi
I love this product. It has great absorbency. The thinness is definitely a plus. I will definitely purchase this product. I will let all my friends know.
2/20/2019
Good absorption
I liked the stick on wings which kept the pad secure. Good moisture block as well. Perfect thickness.
Great Design Of Poise Active Collection
Poise Active Collection Light Liner works great for light leaks and also provides fast absorption that quickly locks away wetness and odor. I really enjoy the size, shape and design of Poise Active Collection Light Liner.
Great Liners
Poise Active Collection Light Liners kept me fresh and dry. The top material was soft and comfortable and didn't make me sweat. They were absorbent enough for my light leaks without being too bulky!
New Idea
I thought my poise active collection light liners were very absorbent when I needed them to be but thin and not bulky
Pads on the go
Stopped leaks comfortable light . Didn’t feel bulky . Great protection
Poise Active Control light Liners
The Poise Active Collection Light Liner is a great product to use for light bladder leakage while doing activities outdoors or indoors. You can move with great ease without having to compromise comfort & coverage.
Wings!
Poise Liners with wings? This is exactly what I've been looking for! It's perfect. Poise was already a trusted brand, but it was not immune to curling in. This could be so frustrating and cause all sorts of embarrassing leaks. No one wants to find a scrunched up liner or pad when they go to change them. People move around during the day, and the addition of wings is the perfect way to keep these liners in place. Not only do they stay in place, but they also hold in odor and are nice and absorbent. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this kind of product. Once again Poise has proven it's the best.
Light & Bold
I love the lightness of this liner not to bulky and really comfortable to wear. It also absorbed my leakage very well.
Comfortable Confidence
Very lightweight but also absorbent. I could barely tell I was wearing anything. Very comfortable
Poise Active CollectionLight Liner
I like the Poise Active Collection Light Liner, because they hold back any leaks. They are small and compact not bulky. They stay in place and are very comfortable to wear all day.
Poise Active Collection Light Liner
I like that the liners first stayed in place in my panties. They were comfortable to wear and fit well against my curve. I also like that they seemed absorbent for my incontinence issue and also were discrete. They are wrapped too nicely to tuck in my purse and carry on the go with you. I didn't have any issues with the liner leaking and it was the protection I needed for my bladder issues to keep me confident throughout the day.
hassle free day
They fit well and stay in place the whole day. The wings helped keep them from bunching and were very comfortable.
Pleasantly surprised
The liners stay in place very well and don't bunch up in the middle. They are ultra-comfortable and barely noticeable. They protect much better than period pads.
2/17/2019
Dryness and comfort
Finally a pad that keeps you drier. Poise pads with wings are light and flexable. Its like you have nothing on. Stats in place, moves with you and protects you at all times. Keeps you feeling dry and protected.