Poise® Active Collection® Light Liner

• 4.7 out of 5 from

peggi (Metairie)

• 13 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this product. It has great absorbency. The thinness is definitely a plus. I will definitely purchase this product. I will let all my friends know.

Lorretta (Shepherdsville)

• 14 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I liked the stick on wings which kept the pad secure. Good moisture block as well. Perfect thickness.

Clarissa (Marina Del Rey)

• 36 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Poise Active Collection Light Liner works great for light leaks and also provides fast absorption that quickly locks away wetness and odor. I really enjoy the size, shape and design of Poise Active Collection Light Liner.

Wendy (North Windham)

• 60 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Poise Active Collection Light Liners kept me fresh and dry. The top material was soft and comfortable and didn't make me sweat. They were absorbent enough for my light leaks without being too bulky!

sherry (Stillwater)

• 6 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I thought my poise active collection light liners were very absorbent when I needed them to be but thin and not bulky

Rhonda (Chipley)

• 24 Comments

Stopped leaks comfortable light . Didn’t feel bulky . Great protection

Denise (Saint Cloud)

• 5 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Poise Active Collection Light Liner is a great product to use for light bladder leakage while doing activities outdoors or indoors. You can move with great ease without having to compromise comfort & coverage.

nicky (Overland Park)

• 2 Uploads
  • 65 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Poise Liners with wings? This is exactly what I've been looking for! It's perfect. Poise was already a trusted brand, but it was not immune to curling in. This could be so frustrating and cause all sorts of embarrassing leaks. No one wants to find a scrunched up liner or pad when they go to change them. People move around during the day, and the addition of wings is the perfect way to keep these liners in place. Not only do they stay in place, but they also hold in odor and are nice and absorbent. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this kind of product. Once again Poise has proven it's the best.

Ina (Spring Hill)

• 25 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the lightness of this liner not to bulky and really comfortable to wear. It also absorbed my leakage very well.

Darlene (Emporium)

• 32 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very lightweight but also absorbent. I could barely tell I was wearing anything. Very comfortable

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours