2/20/2019
Very comfortable and effective
Very comfortable and design is amazing for no leaks. I will be purchasing them as my main feminine product in the future.
2/20/2019
Active Pads
These pads worked very well for me no leaks. Loved having the wings they didn't bother me at all. Very comfortable as well. They stayed in place through errands all day and working out. Awesome pads.
Poise Ultra Thin Pads with Wings
I have to admit, I was skeptical about these Ultra Thin Pads with Wings. I generally buy the thicker pads, they make me feel secure. I was pleasantly surprised!! I truly never dreamed an ultra thin pad with wings would absorb so much, stay in place with the no-slip wings. Offer such comfortable protection that moves with me and FlexLoc care that instantly absorbs and helps lock in wetness and odor. These Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads have definitely changed my mind. These will be my choice from now on! I will recommend these pads to all of my family and friends and to any woman looking for great protection!
comfy
Like the feel or lack of when house cleaning or doing things outside.
Nice pads
I tried the poise active collection maximum pads and I gave 4 stars is because had a problem with these new pads ,They fold in the middle and end up leaking from the sides.it looks bulky too.
The Right Pad
I was skeptical in thinking Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads would be a good fit in my active lifestyle. Boy, was I wrong! I have tried many other brands of maximum pads and all have failed to pass my list of necessities my pad should provide... until using Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads. They are the perfect pad for my monthly needs and lifestyle. They are the perfect size, fit, comfort, it fulfills my every need. I was so surprised on how comfortable the pad is, it feels like I'm not wearing a pad. My daily workout as a yoga and dance instructor is a very active job, but it flexes right with me with every turn, flip, and jump I do! I recommend Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads to every woman, you'll be wearing the right pad!
2/18/2019
they hold a lot a gallon but no more
they were secured and did hold a lot but at times had to change more frequently grandma had 2 accidents when she really started laughing alot
Reliable Comfort
The Poise Active Maximum Pads are comfortable to wear, and super absorbent! I was very pleased with how well they work!
No worries.
I spent most of the day chasing and playing with some neighborhood kids. I didn’t have to change my pad once. I also like that it isn’t too bulky. It’s like not wearing a pad at all.
2/18/2019
I like that these are thin and have wings and still have maximum leakage protection
2/17/2019
To be honest it was the best experience I have used for incontinence pads
Love these
I like that these are for the active. They are comfortable.
2/17/2019
Great no comparison to other pads.
Love poise active pads. So much better than regular pads. I don't have to worry about them leaking. Poise pads are the best. Nothing beats them
Active Wearable Pads
Feels like your not even wearing a pad. Easy to apply and very comfortable. Wings for security.
2/16/2019
Absorbency
They stay in place thank for the wings and also they are very absorbent