Poise® Active Collection® Maximum Pads

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Cindy (St Cloud)

2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very comfortable and design is amazing for no leaks. I will be purchasing them as my main feminine product in the future.

Brittany (Travis Afb)

• 38 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

These pads worked very well for me no leaks. Loved having the wings they didn't bother me at all. Very comfortable as well. They stayed in place through errands all day and working out. Awesome pads.

Deborah (Charlotte)

• 8 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have to admit, I was skeptical about these Ultra Thin Pads with Wings. I generally buy the thicker pads, they make me feel secure. I was pleasantly surprised!! I truly never dreamed an ultra thin pad with wings would absorb so much, stay in place with the no-slip wings. Offer such comfortable protection that moves with me and FlexLoc care that instantly absorbs and helps lock in wetness and odor. These Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads have definitely changed my mind. These will be my choice from now on! I will recommend these pads to all of my family and friends and to any woman looking for great protection!

joyce (Irving)

• 62 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Like the feel or lack of when house cleaning or doing things outside.

Pallavi (Iselin)

• 1 Upload
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I tried the poise active collection maximum pads and I gave 4 stars is because had a problem with these new pads ,They fold in the middle and end up leaking from the sides.it looks bulky too.

Ernestine (Brawley)

• 85 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was skeptical in thinking Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads would be a good fit in my active lifestyle. Boy, was I wrong! I have tried many other brands of maximum pads and all have failed to pass my list of necessities my pad should provide... until using Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads. They are the perfect pad for my monthly needs and lifestyle. They are the perfect size, fit, comfort, it fulfills my every need. I was so surprised on how comfortable the pad is, it feels like I'm not wearing a pad. My daily workout as a yoga and dance instructor is a very active job, but it flexes right with me with every turn, flip, and jump I do! I recommend Poise Active Collection Maximum Pads to every woman, you'll be wearing the right pad!

Joanne (Buffalo)

• 7 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

they were secured and did hold a lot but at times had to change more frequently grandma had 2 accidents when she really started laughing alot

Heather (Princeton)

2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Poise Active Maximum Pads are comfortable to wear, and super absorbent! I was very pleased with how well they work!

Stacey judd (Mesa)

• 5 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I spent most of the day chasing and playing with some neighborhood kids. I didn’t have to change my pad once. I also like that it isn’t too bulky. It’s like not wearing a pad at all.

Tina (Waterloo)

• 35 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like that these are thin and have wings and still have maximum leakage protection

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours