2/20/2019
Poise Pads
comfortable, does the job that they were made to do
2/20/2019
Great ptoduct very high qualitu simply the best i lov3 it
2/19/2019
Poise pads
The pads were comfortable and not as bulky as regular Poise pads. The side wings provided extra secure attachment to the undergarment. That made for more comfort and security when being active. The pads were very absorbent.
2/19/2019
Dry, Worry Free Protection
Poise Active Collection Moderate Pads provide ease of mind protection against surprise, unwanted leaks, for a active, on the go life that doesn't stop. I, like a lot of women (after childbirth), experience a not so dry laugh, hard workout, and pretty much anything that adds added pressure, now so when moments call for protection against leaks, I seek products that'll keep me dry and fresh without worry.
great fit
they fit just right no bunching . They kept wetness away from m skin they were comfortable
Excellent
Poise® Active Collection Moderate Pad as thinner pad with the same absorbency as the really thick ones .I've been looking for a long time for a product like this, so I'm extremely pleased with its performance vs. having to wear a super thick pad.The pads keep me dry all day long.
Great product!
I really was shocked on how well these pads worked for my bladder leakage. They're very absorbent and so thin you barely know you're wearing one. I have allot more piece of mind now whenever I'm out and about. Would definitely recommend.
Poise Active Collection
this product is excellent it works very well. The pads aborbs extremely well and is very comfortable.
Good pad!
Good pad! Is a good size and keeps liquid away from you. I will consider these in the future.
Quiet comfort
I had no problems at all. They were comfortable and easy to forget I had on. They didn't show under my clothes which is something i was really concerned about.
poise active pads
the poise active pads haled for me and was comfortable to weare
Poise pad is a ok
The poise active pad's does what it said I like it very comfortable.
2/16/2019
I have always been super embarrassed after I turned 40 about leakage..I was even ashamed to ask my mother about it..these pads have save me..I highly recommend..I also want to comment that you are not alone in this journey to aging...poise has definitely made me feel more confident..and the most discreet pad I have used..I thank them for that...
Poise Active
I really liked them, just the right thickness and coverage. I didn't however love the way the outer cover sticks to the pad. That needs improvement.
My protection pads.
I love the poise active pads for they made me dry and to have so much confidence