Poise® Active Collection® Moderate Pads

Joan (Hedgesville)

• 1 Upload
  • 28 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

comfortable, does the job that they were made to do

sylwia (Wauwatosa)

• 15 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great ptoduct very high qualitu simply the best i lov3 it

Valorie (Olney Springs)

• 11 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

The pads were comfortable and not as bulky as regular Poise pads. The side wings provided extra secure attachment to the undergarment. That made for more comfort and security when being active. The pads were very absorbent.

Fabiola (Tigard)

• 7 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Poise Active Collection Moderate Pads provide ease of mind protection against surprise, unwanted leaks, for a active, on the go life that doesn't stop. I, like a lot of women (after childbirth), experience a not so dry laugh, hard workout, and pretty much anything that adds added pressure, now so when moments call for protection against leaks, I seek products that'll keep me dry and fresh without worry.

regina (Middletown)

• 13 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

they fit just right no bunching . They kept wetness away from m skin they were comfortable

Assia (Saint Peters)

• 1 Upload
  • 52 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

Poise® Active Collection Moderate Pad as thinner pad with the same absorbency as the really thick ones .I've been looking for a long time for a product like this, so I'm extremely pleased with its performance vs. having to wear a super thick pad.The pads keep me dry all day long.

debbie (Newton)

• 2 Uploads
  • 108 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really was shocked on how well these pads worked for my bladder leakage. They're very absorbent and so thin you barely know you're wearing one. I have allot more piece of mind now whenever I'm out and about. Would definitely recommend.

susan (Mahopac Ny)

• 8 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

this product is excellent it works very well. The pads aborbs extremely well and is very comfortable.

Linda (Park Ridge)

• 27 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

Good pad! Is a good size and keeps liquid away from you. I will consider these in the future.

kathie (Winston Salem)

• 23 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

I had no problems at all. They were comfortable and easy to forget I had on. They didn't show under my clothes which is something i was really concerned about.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours