Polish Removal Cloths

4.5 5 0 117 117 Reusable Polish Removal Cloths are a sustainable option to single use polish removal pads - 3 included in kit. One cloth holds the ability to replace 60 cotton balls equating to 30 polish changes based off of 1 polish change per week with 2 cotton balls on average Cloths are able to uphold durability up to 20 regualr wash cycles
Polish Removal Cloths

09/06/2022
Great but ...
I like the idea of using removal cloth instead of cotton balls to remove nail polish. The cloth material is so soft and good. It removed the nail polish real good. However, I don't think I want to reuse the cloth as after soaking it with Acetone, the smell stays for days and the chemical is toxic. Great idea though.
This is a game changer
I'm going to try to put into words how smoking awesome these nail remover pads are whenever you use other pads like cotton, they are super absorbent and don't leave enough product to do the job unless you soak them in copious amounts of nail polish remover. It only takes a dab of nail polish remover on these pads to get the job done. It stays wet and the nail polish just glides off so easily. The best part is, the pads come in a pack of three and when they get super dirty you toss them in the washing machine with a regular set of clothes. How awesome is that? Now I don't have to worry about if I have a run out of cotton pads to do my nails anymore.
Reusable
I really liked them. It's reusable, safe for nature. I removed off my nail polish using these clothes. They are easy to use. I washed them using washing machine and it got cleaned well.
Perfect!
I love this product! It makes it so much easier to remove polish and doesn't tear like paper towels or tissue, and is reusable!! Will definitely purchase and spread the word of how awesome it is!
Average polish remover
The pad is a little bulky. I had to fold it in order to use it. It worked well at cleaning the polish off though. Very helpful that it is reusable and washable with regular items.
08/06/2022
Revolutionary New Way To Remove Nail Polish!
I was skeptical of using this product as I always used nail polish remover and a cotton ball to remove my nail polish! It works just fine but now I see is definitely not the most efficient! These reusable cloths are so much more effective in removing my nail polish in a lot less time! They are so so soft and gentle on my nails, gently removing even the toughest glitter polish with ease! I love that they are 0-waste reusable and therefore much better for the environment! They are also cruelty-free which is yet another major plus! Will definitely be recommending to friends! I would definitely buy these again!
My product review
I do love these polish clothes, they work really well. I have never used any before I have really enjoyed using these I have received #Htc #Tweezerman. Thank you for wonderful products.
06/06/2022
Wonderful concept, can’t get clean.
I love the idea of these, wipes that can be re-used when ever I need to remove my nail polish. That way I dont have to waste a bunch of cotton. And they do what they say, add a little acetone and wipe away the polish. Works like a charm. That’s where the positive review ends, because these are impossible to clean. All that removed polish stays on the wipe. Which is a bummer because I really wanted these to work.
06/06/2022
not quite sure how to feel...
I absolutely love the concept of these reusable nail polish remover cloths, but I'm not sure how much I love them in practice. They do work relatively well (about the same as a cotton pad, maybe very slightly less effective), but I can't stand how the nail polish and remover garden on the pads, even if you wash them immediately - I can't figure out how to prevent this from happening and I really disliked it. Overall, if I could stop that from happening, it would be 5/5, but it is currently at a 3/5 for me.
05/06/2022
Tweezerman Reusable Polish Removal Cloths
These cloths are awesome! I cant believe I used papertowels for so many years. The cloths take off the polish so quickly and easily! And all you do is throw them in the washer. Will continue to use them and reccomend to my friends.
05/06/2022
Super effective
At first, I doubted that these cloths could really remove nail polish, but I was pleasantly surprised. They took the nail polish right off with a little acetone. Way better than a cotton ball. I washed them manually and it looks pretty clean. Highly recommend. Makes taking polish off a breeze.
Love it!
It’s so great to be able to take off layers of polish and not have to use half a bag of cotton balls. It’s not too big so storage is easy, but the great thing it’s machine washable, so I can reuse it over and over again.
Impressed!
I was impressed with the amount it took off using only one pad. I love the fact I can reuse this and it was very easy to remove my current nail polish.
Eco friendly option
I like that these are eco-friendly and won’t end up in the trash for a while. I’m not sure how long they last though. I don’t see myself remembering to put them in the wash, and I’m not sure if it’s even effective, since I just haven’t had them long enough. But I love the thought behind it.
03/06/2022
Worked great on stubborn polish!
I love that these are environmentally friendly because they are reusable. The size is nice and much easier to use then my usual cotton balls. I used these on some stubborn gel fingernail polish and they worked great! I only wish there was a better way to clean them after besides soaking them in nail polish and then washing them. It seems waistful to use so much polish and I worry if the acetone will damage my washing machine and so I hand washed them after. So overall I was excited to try them and felt that they worked great but not sure if it’s something I will continue to use.