4.8 5 0 10 10 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal with Almonds have been repacked with a newly designed look. The kosher certified with granola bunches is partially produced with genetic engineering and provides 14g or more of wholegrain per serving. It retails in a recyclable 48-oz. pack with two bags for freshness.
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal with Almonds

13/09/2020
One of My Favorite Cereals
I love Honey Bunches of Oats, but the one with Almonds is my absolute favorite. Surprisingly there are a lot of almonds mixed through the cereal. I would definitely recommend this cereal.
04/09/2020
Almonds!
I love honey bunches! It's a healthy option while still providing a little sugar.
05/08/2020
Good
This cereal is probably one of my go to's when I want to eat a healthy breakfast. I like the almonds vs. the cereal without them. I even use almond milk, to bring out more almond flavor.. lol
29/07/2020
First Thoughts
I thought this would be too sweet - coming from a home with a lot of Diabetes I was worried to have this in the house - however, the sugar content is low and once you add the milk it's perfect.
23/07/2020
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal with Almonds. This cereal is awesome
19/07/2020
LOVE
My family loves them we are hocked good crunch and so good for us . the nuts are very thine i dont have teeth i can chew them good .
16/07/2020
So good!!! Sweet and hits the spot.
I don't love most cereals - either they're too healthy-tasting or too sweet. This one is PERFECT - great as a snack, delicious on ice cream, and perfect with any kind of milk. My kids like it - it doesn't get completely soggy in milk (particularly the bunches).
03/07/2020
This is still good
Personally, I love the original version of this cereal. But this cereal is good too. I just don't like that there is just too much almonds in the box to me. But I still like that there is almonds in it because I know almonds are good for you. But it's just too much in the box in my opinion.
20/04/2020
Good
I really enjoy this brand because it tastes really good and is more healthy than other cereals . I like how this cereal box cover is, and I think that it really blends in with milk.
05/04/2020
Very good
very good product to teach children to eat without less sugar. I love
03/07/2020