4.9 5 0 461 461 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Honey Roasted clusters made from whole grain oats. Sweetened with natural wildflower honey. Contains 100% whole grain.
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola French Vanilla Almond

20/01/2021
Granola lovers
I have tried all flavors of this brand of granola. I have not been dissatisfied with any of them. If you are a fan of granola I highly recommend this product
19/01/2021
Great Tasting
I have tried a couple of brands of granola, this brand is one of my favorites!
19/01/2021
Love this
I love this granola it has the perfect crunch. I love putting it on my yogurt and for topping of cobblers.
18/01/2021
Tasty treat
I've always loved this brand of products and this is just another healthy addition to the line up. I absolutely love it, nuts and all
Great for baking
This product has good flavor &nutricion value only thing is I am 45 years old and as you start to age our teeth become brittle do in my opinion maybe try to make this product not do hard or crunchie
17/01/2021
HBoO French vanilla and almond granola
Love this stuff!! It taste great and is good for you. It goes well as an add into cereal, as well as in a fruit parfait. I eat this regularly for breakfast or an afternoon snack or as a dessert after dinner. My kids love it as well, so it's a win win!!
I love this
I always buy honey bunches of oats so to have these oats on the side where I can add to my yogurt, I love it!!
Love this
I love this product as it is a family favorite and when added to yougurt its even more amazing
15/01/2021
Absolutely love it
Mixed up with yogurt it's the best snack I go for. Especially when I'm traveling. The flavor and crunchy are my favorite things. My husband enjoys it right out of the bag!
14/01/2021
Love
My 13 year old daughter loves putting some of this on top of her favorite coconut milk yogurt. After seeing how much she likes it, I started sprinkling some on my own yogurt and I love it too. It’s tasty and crunchy. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. It’s also pretty nutritious too. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
14/01/2021
Great Tasting Goodness!
My oh my, this stuff is good. Honey Bunches of Oats always delivers when it comes to their granola. This one in particular has a great taste and texture. I like to consume it with yogurt or eat it by itself as a healthy snack. You will not be dissapointed by this granola
Great Taste
I love the taste the are crunchy go with yogurt or eating it just right out of the bag
Best granola!
I eat granola and yougurt every day. This has became my favorite granola! The vanilla definitely adds something different! It's also fresh tasting which I think has alot to do with the bag being ziplock. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Yum
So good on yogurt! Crunchy, sweet and a great breakfast or snack addition.
12/01/2021
Very good
The flavor was great it was a convenient snack and the crunch is out of this world