4.9 5 0 224 224 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Honey Roasted clusters made from whole grain oats. Sweetened with natural wildflower honey. Contains 100% whole grain.
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola French Vanilla Almond

18/09/2020
Vanilla granola
Love the taste of this vanilla granola. It was fresh and crunchy!! I love to put mine in you hurt and give it lots of flavor and to eat streight out of the package.
17/09/2020
Good
Excelente producto!! Good snack for my toddler boy
17/09/2020
Delicious!!
I can eat this entire bag in a day. Sooo good and it's an easy snack.
16/09/2020
They're Great!
Honey Bunches of Oats brings out the taste of yogurt when their mixed in with it.... yummy!
16/09/2020
yummy
i love honey bunches of oats, and these are great tasting. i add them to my cereal and add a banana.
15/09/2020
TAAST GREAT WITH OR WITHOUT NUTS.
TEETH LEFT WITH WIFE #2. SEPARATED AND TAST WAS JUST AS GOOD AS BEFORE.
15/09/2020
Love this!!
This is the perfect granola to add a bit of sweetness and a lot of crunch to your yogurt. I love the vanilla flavor, it definitely comes through.
14/09/2020
Yummy :)
This granola is so yummy, and you can use it in so many ways... I love mine in yogurt or just out of the bag.
14/09/2020
Can't go wrong!
I use this to make make my yogurt parfaits. It gives the perfect crunchiness and sweetness to the parfaits. I also can eat them plain for a snack. You just simply can't go wrong with this.
13/09/2020
Love this!!
This is the only one i buy..Great favor and cruch..perfect textire!!
12/09/2020
Granola Honey Bunches of Oats
Due to my normal purchase being out of stock, I recently purchased Honey Bunches of Oats Granola. I purchased this product to add to my plain yogurt that I have as a snack. Much to my surprise I really liked the flavor and the granola was not hard like other brands I have purchased in the past. I will be purchasing this product again in the near future.
11/09/2020
Bunches of Oats Granola
I really loved this Granola! I put it on my yogurt with fresh fruit in the morning. It's crunchy, sweet and pairs well with yogurt. I've tried many granola but Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola is my favorite! I will continue to buy and I'd highly recommend!
10/09/2020
Yumalicious
I purchased this product to try instead of my regular brand granola, which was out of stock at the time. I usually sprinkle granola on my greek yogurt or in my oatmeal to add some flavor. My taste buds were greatly surprised by the delicious taste Of French vanilla & almond as well as the crunchy texture from Post granola. Safe to say I’ve switched to Post French Vanilla Almond Granola as my new regular!
09/09/2020
PERFECT with my morning yogurt!
I purchased this granola to try with my morning greek yogurt. I buy plain, non fat greek yogurt and really need something healthy and flavorful to spruce it up. This granola was the perfect solution!! I sprinkle it on top and I don't even need to add any extra sweetener. I LOVE IT!
09/09/2020
This granola is really good, it has a great crunch. I use it on my yogurt, and smoothie bowls. It has a nice flavor and a great crunch.