4.9 5 0 101 101 Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Honey Roasted clusters made from whole grain oats. Sweetened with natural wildflower honey. Contains 100% whole grain.
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Granola French Vanilla Almond

12/07/2020
Great in yogurt!
I love honey bunches of oats granola, especially in plain yogurt. The texture is very crunchy, not to sweet nor too bland
12/07/2020
Delicious!!
I love the Honey Bunches of Oats cereal so I knew the granola was going to be amazing also. This granola is great for on the go snacking, as a topping for yougurt and perfect mixed into cereals.
11/07/2020
Es el mejor
Me encanta es muy Bueno en sabor me fasina ami familia le gusta mucho
10/07/2020
Love the flavor
Love the flavor of this, it’s one of my go to’s for my granola and yogurt combo, I generally toss some fruit in as well. It’s a great fill up for breakfast or a snack!
Perfect for yogurt
I loved adding the granola to my yogurt, but honestly it would be great alone too!
Yum
Mmmmm so yummy! Love eating it like cereal with milk, it’s delicious and filling. It’s great as a crunchy snack or a yogurt topper as well! I wouldn’t change anything! I recommend it
09/07/2020
This is sweet tasting. I love granola bars. It's the perfect amount of vanilla added
08/07/2020
Delicious!!
The chinks are perfect sizes and it has the perfect sweetness to it! Great with yogurt for breakfast
08/07/2020
YUMMY
Great, easy to grab and go. Definitely delish! Easy to snack when I’m at work. Doesn’t get stuck in your teeth so bad and is great in oatmeal. Doesn’t have to be refrigerated so I keep it in my snack drawer
07/07/2020
Tastes Great!
Love this granola! I put it in my yogurt and also eat it plain. Either way- it’s great. Some granola that comes in a bag sometimes gets mushy but not this brand. Wish it came in an extra large bag!
Great granola!
This is a great variety of granola, and granola is one of my favorite treats. It's easy to add dried fruit and other nuts to this mix as well and make it more fortifying. Whether you're having just a handful as a snack or a big bowl it's a great choice.
Very good
I love it. They are crunchy and goes perfect on plain yogurt or a parfait. I will continue to purchase these.
06/07/2020
Great when mixed with the honey bunches of oats cereal!
I bought a bag thinking, parfaits, but when i got home i thought wouldnt it be great to have more of the nut clusters in the cereal??! So i added some into a bowl of the cereal and it was soo amazing!
05/07/2020
My favorite cereal
This is honestly my favorite cereal. I can eat it without milk like a snack.
05/07/2020
Great for on the go!
Grabbed this for a day of hiking. Very good! My family loves the cereal and now we can have it whenever were are in the go.