4.4 5 0 166 166 They're crunchy, mini Nutter Butters in every cereal box.

8/16/2019
Post Nutter Butter
Good dry or with milk. I even used it with marshmallows to make treats.
8/16/2019
Nice
Nice product just am I hhhvhjbvhvvduvhdhhrvhdjhhehehvddhevbdbdbfbhfhdhhhrhdhhrhhbrhrhhfhdhhrhhdh
8/12/2019
Little bits of delishishness
I loved this ,this is my favorite cookie,I'm in love with this cereal its every bit as good as the cookies it has a great taste there just right size I've eater three or four boxes of this already I've even eaten this dry as a snack instead of the actual cookies
7/25/2019
Cereal
Tried this cereal because it was on sale. Had good flavor but was a little to sweet for me, my husband said said so also as he loves the cookies.
7/18/2019
Guilty Pleasure
These babies are on my favs list. I love the cookies so I figured I'd give the cereal a shot. Boy, was I glad I did! They're just as delicious as the cookies so I'm happy to crunch on them when needing to curb my desire for something sweet.
6/7/2019
Tastes like the cookies
It tastes like the cookies but it is way to sweet for me. If you are a big sweets fan and like the the cookies then this is the cereal for you. Try it for yourself I guess.
6/5/2019
LOVE THIS CEREAL
My grandkids and I love this cereal. It's like eating cookies for breakfast without the guilt. They love the peanut butter taste.
5/22/2019
The family is obsessed
Ok so lets face it, you cant eat just one nutter butter, what makes you think you can only eat just one bowl. My entire family is obsessed with this cereal and eat it regularly. They arent even interested in the marshmellow or chocolate cereals anymore. This product is even somewhat healty for you too. With actual peanut butter which is an awesome source of protien and natural sugars. Wondering if they will come out with some mixed brands like chocolate etc.
5/22/2019
not bad
i bought this to try cause i like nutter butters. it was ok flavor wasnt to bad but didnt much care for the texture and it being super sweet
5/9/2019
Like cookies and milk
This cereal tastes just like Nutter Butter cookies dipped in cold milk. It is absolutely delicious. I also tried it mixed with chocolate pudding as a snack and thought that was really good too. I would highly recommend this cereal for breakfast, dessert or snack!
4/1/2019
The best
Now these are my all time favorite . It was very peanut buttery but unlike other peanut butter cereal it didn't chew up the roof of my mouth and leave it raw. I loved it!!
3/30/2019
Awesome cereal. If you love Nutter Butters then you will love this cereal. It's even delicious without milk. I often find myself in the kitchen at 1am eating a bowl. If you are looking for healthy this is not for you.
3/17/2019
Nutterbutter
Loved it real penutbutter flavor. Even good as adry snack
3/11/2019
Peanut butter deliciousness
2/12/2019
There is no reason to even buy this if you are going to look at the label. This is not meant to be healthy. It is super sweet, but I think they nailed the flavor. It is great for snacking or with milk.