4.3 5 0 162 162 They're crunchy, mini Nutter Butters in every cereal box.
Post Nutter Butter Breakfast Cereal

11/05/2020
Not bad, but not great
Nutter butters are my favorite cookie, ever, and I am a huge peanut butter lover. So, when I saw this cereal,I could not wait to try it. Sadly it fell short of what I would expect to come from a product with the name Nutter Butter attached to it. It was not as sweet as peanut buttery as I would have liked, and it really was just a let down.
28/03/2020
nutter butter breakfast cearl
as a big family. we eat a lot of cearl.......this is my husbands favorite......he really loves the taste.....and it is very reasonable priced....i hope i get to do this mission.....and get a box of cearl for my husband........ty.
09/01/2020
Cookies
It’s cookies with milk or without. Will buy again.
06/01/2020
Very Nutty
My family and I love the Nutter Butter cookies but we weren't a fan of the cereal. It has too much of a nutty flavor and we also noticed that it didn't stay crunchy very long.
03/01/2020
Eh
We are a huge peanut butter family. These didn’t sit well with anyone. It’s a great concept but the taste and texture were off. Maybe we just got a stale box? Definitely not a cereal we purchased again.
03/01/2020
Cereal
My kids love this post Nutter butter breakfast cereal! they've been wanting to try for the longest time. I thought it was going to be gross but it actually tastes delicious. I was shocked
01/01/2020
Very nutty
It was too nutty for me and it also got soggy really fast. I doubt I'll buy it again.
30/12/2019
Too much of a good thing
The cereal does taste like Nutter Butter cookies and definitely tastes like real peanut butter. However, there is so much peanut butter flavor it became too much before the bowl was empty. I could not eat it all the time.
07/11/2019
Peanutty taste
I gave this a 4 out of 5 just because I thought it was a little too sweet. Though the kiddos thought it was just fine. The kiddos said it tasted just like the nutter butter cookies. It is like having the cookie in the milk for the kiddos.
09/10/2019
Very Yummy
I purchased this for my 3 kiddos when I received a coupon for it. We have always been a fan of nutter butter cookies so i thought we would like this as well. It turned out to be quite delicious and satisfying. The kids like it for breakfast with milk or for an afternoon snack without milk. It tastes a lot like nutter butter cookies and i would recommend this product.
06/10/2019
Could be a lil better
It doesnt hold its crunchiness long enough. So dont make a big bowl. Overall it has good flavor does taste like the cookie.
07/09/2019
Family Review
I loved them! The kids and husband did not like them. They said they didn't like the taste. We are all fans of the cookies though. But the cereal did not win in my house of four!
30/08/2019
Taste like the cookie!
If you like nutter butters then you need to try these. They taste great dry or in milk. I think they actually taste better in milk though. They don't get soggy too quickly. My son loves these as well
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
Love peanutbutter food products was really excited to try this cereal it tastes fine but not a big peanutbutter taste that I expected it also left a strange film in my mouth
28/08/2019
Nutty
Yummy,yummy,like it with milk or without. It is like the butter cookies to me