4.5 5 0 434 434 Post Oreo O's Cereal is a delicious way to start the morning. It features a rich creme and chocolate flavor that makes breakfast very sweet.

27/09/2019
All time favorite
This is my #1 choice when it comes to cereal, I have been heartbroken for years since they took it away, so when I seen it was back in stores last year....I lost it!! I love it. ITs delicious, and i am not even an oreo fan so that says a lot! You won't be disappointed if you get theses!
18/09/2019
Yum!
This is such a good cereal it does taste a lot like Oreos and has a rich chocolate flavor with a sugar coating. The cereal milk tastes so good after finishing the yummy cereal. I hope they add marshmallows to this one.
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
Liked the chocolate flavor of this cereal it was sweet held up in milk and good for eating out of the box
28/08/2019
Very sweet!
The marshmallows were yummy and were a chocolate version of lucky charms in my opinion!!! I liked the sweetness of the cereal and it definitely wakes you in the morning lol overall pretty good!!!!!
25/08/2019
Yummy chocolate cereal
I don't know how accurate they are to the flavor of an actual Oreo, but they're pretty tasty! And not too rich for breakfast, as an actual Oreo would be (for me at least), so that's a plus.
22/08/2019
Not very good
We bought these at the grocery one day and we tried them, not very good at all and taste absolutely nothing like Oreo's. Very misleading! This girl is obsessed with Oreo's so I was a little upset over this. Wasted $4 on a box of cereal. :(
22/08/2019
One of my favs
Loved it. Defiantly one of my favorite cereals. After letting it sit in my milk a few minutes its the perfect texture.
18/08/2019
Best cereal ever oreo cookies in milk dream come true turns your milk chocolate
17/08/2019
No dunking required
The flavor is so close to Representing the taste of an Oreo cookie, my kids love it and I enjoy it from time to time (I’m not a big cereal eater)
16/08/2019
favorite
best cereal definitely would recommend this cereal to others, if you love Oreo's then you will most definitely love love the cereal!
22/07/2019
Not too much. But just right.
My friend put me on. I was hesitant that it'll be overly sweet. But it was so good. I personally think it's better than the original Oreos.
18/07/2019
over rated
If you like Oreos you would be better off eating the cookies. The cereal does not taste that close to the cookies and leaves some sediment in the bottom of the bowl.
18/07/2019
Yum yum
So my children had to have this cereal. We bought it, I tried one small Oreo O and oh my goodness!! You guys, this cereal is so so good! Flavor is wonderful, doesn’t get soggy fast, and makes the milk chocolate!
30/05/2019
This NEEDS TO BE ON EVERYONES BUCKET LIST!
I am a 32 year old mother of 2. I do not care for chocolate. I never have. Once in a while is ok. I will eat an oreo maybe once a month or two. Honest statement there. This cereal is AMAZING!! I ate half the box after I "tried" my first bite. It's just enough of everything and not too much of anything if that makes sense haha. Sweetness, creamy middle, chocolate, even the crunchiness is just right. This TOTALLY is a dry snack favorite also in my opinion. There were some legal issues and it was just released the last year or two again. Not sure what its future will be so you better go get some now before they take it off the shelves again!! And I've only seen it at Walmart since it's been re-released. And I'm not a fan of Walmart so definitely not endorsing them either haha. Just speaking what I know.
24/05/2019
Actually good
They. Taste like Oreos but I’ve always liked this kind of cereal and I usually get it all the time.