4.6 5 0 469 469 If you love chocolate chip cookies - and seriously who doesn't - try this chip off the old block!

8/11/2019
Chips Ahoy!
A great treat for those lazy mornings when you don't feel like cooking but still want something delicious. Gives you that little extra sugar pep but not so much that you're bouncing off the walls. Plus, anyone that loves the classic chips ahoy cookie is bound to love these!
7/18/2019
Great cereal
This cereal tastes awesome! The pieces are a bit smaller than another similar kind of cereal...not naming names but that stuff cuts my mouth...this chips ahoy cereal doesn’t do that. Stays crisp longer than I expected it to in the milk. My kids love it, cookies for breakfast!
6/11/2019
Taste Exactly like the COOKIE
The comparison between the actual cookie and this cereal is astonishing! I was skeptical and doubted it would be any good. Well, I was wrong. The cereal taste exactly like the cookie! Only down fall, it was stale the very next day! I even put it away in air tight containers (just like i've done for years with cereal and it has ALWAYS kept my cereal fresh and yummy like the first bowl of a brand new box) and had it sealed even inside that container! That was very disappointing. I thought maybe it was a fluke. I bought another box from a different town at a different store. The same thing happened, it was stale the very next day after I had a bowl the day I bought it!
5/7/2019
My granny's favourite!
This is my granny's favourite. She cannot wait for breakfast in the morning, she is just sitting at the table and asks for this. When we go shopping she takes multiple boxes to the basket, to be sure she'll have enough at home!
5/5/2019
Grandkids like it.
The grandkids (6 & 2) didn't realize they were eating cereal & thought they were getting a snack...ha! They are super picky about eating cereal so thought I'd try this & they liked it enough to ask for seconds.
4/4/2019
bueno
a mis niños les encanta , lo difrutan mucho en las mañanas ante de ir a la escuela. muy rico!
3/28/2019
Didn’t taste like cookies
I knew these weren’t going to taste like actual cookies but I didn’t expect them to take like maple syrup either. As soon as I opened the bag I was overwhelmed with the smell of syrup. Not what I was expecting and won’t buy again.
3/22/2019
Well they're delicious....
While these cookies for breakfast are very tasty, this is not a healthy way to start your day! I think it's a great dessert though. My kids love sugar, so this box stayed in my house one day.
2/13/2019
Morning to go
This is a to go breakfast cereal for my family. Very delicious and healthy. I recommend it.
2/9/2019
Reminds me of cookie crisps I really like this cereal, do recommend.
1/18/2019
So yummy!
Who says that you need to be a kid to enjoy yummy cereal? I personally love this cereal and the taste of chocolate chip goodness in each and every bite!
1/12/2019
LOVE
I bought this chips ahoy cereal while back to school shopping and wanted to try it out compared to Cookie Crisp, and let me tell you, I AM IMPRESSED! The cookies were so good and didn’t taste packaged as cookie crisps tend too. I would recommend to anyone as it exceeds the competition and is a great price!
12/15/2018
Taste is full of such amazing and delicious flavor
11/23/2018
Kids love it.
As soon as my kids seen this in the store, they had to have it. They really enjoy eating it and pick this before any other cereal.
11/21/2018
Pretty Good
I bought my first box of Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal and I actually thought it tasted pretty darn good. I loved that they cereal did not get soggy quick and it kept its crunch. This makes a great little snack for the kids in the evening as well.