4.5 5 0 477 477 If you love chocolate chip cookies - and seriously who doesn't - try this chip off the old block!
Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box

05/12/2019
A Favorite
This cereal is definitely a favorite of mine and my girls. The small cookie shape makes it fun to eat them and they are just as equally delicious. It’s definitely a favorite cereal of mine.
03/12/2019
It tastes exactly like cookies!!! I love how the cereal doesn't get soggy right away, it holds its crunch without being too hard.
02/12/2019
Everyone loves a mini
So I almost pooed myself when I noticed Post came out with this insane new line of cereals. Nutter Butter, Sour Patch Kids, AND the *chips ahoy cookie kind. (Many other. I love the Donette one too. But we're here to talk about the chips ahoy. It is just like the big cookie but they shrank it and made it available to put in a cereal bowl and that is GENIUS
23/11/2019
No me gusta
No me gusto esperaba mas me dio un olor como a croquetas de perro lo compre una vez y no lo volvia a comprar a mis hijos tampoco les gusto
22/11/2019
Delicious!
We bought this cereal for snacking in the bed at night. We eat it dry. It really tastes like chips ahoy cookies, not like a cereal.
20/11/2019
Just Like Real Cookies!
A favorite at my house, unless homemade cookies are lying around! Crunchy cookies are so authentic tasting that I even eat these little nibs of joy without milk! My go-to sweet during a binge! This is not just a morning cereal, people!!
10/11/2019
Cookies are better
My family loves Chips Ahoy cookies. They are a staple in our house! When my daughter saw the cereal she was excited to try it. Being avid Chips Ahoy cookie fans the cereal fell flat for them.
18/10/2019
Stick to Cookie Crisp
This is just a knock off of Cookie Crisp. Stick to the original.
06/10/2019
My midnight snack.
My new favorite midnight snack! This is absolutely perfect and i love it! I use to be a cookie crisp girl but i got these on sale and i fell inlove.
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
Love cereal this had a nice sweet flavor it stayed crisp in milk and was good just eating from the box
11/08/2019
Chips Ahoy!
A great treat for those lazy mornings when you don't feel like cooking but still want something delicious. Gives you that little extra sugar pep but not so much that you're bouncing off the walls. Plus, anyone that loves the classic chips ahoy cookie is bound to love these!
18/07/2019
Great cereal
This cereal tastes awesome! The pieces are a bit smaller than another similar kind of cereal...not naming names but that stuff cuts my mouth...this chips ahoy cereal doesn’t do that. Stays crisp longer than I expected it to in the milk. My kids love it, cookies for breakfast!
11/06/2019
Taste Exactly like the COOKIE
The comparison between the actual cookie and this cereal is astonishing! I was skeptical and doubted it would be any good. Well, I was wrong. The cereal taste exactly like the cookie! Only down fall, it was stale the very next day! I even put it away in air tight containers (just like i've done for years with cereal and it has ALWAYS kept my cereal fresh and yummy like the first bowl of a brand new box) and had it sealed even inside that container! That was very disappointing. I thought maybe it was a fluke. I bought another box from a different town at a different store. The same thing happened, it was stale the very next day after I had a bowl the day I bought it!
07/05/2019
My granny's favourite!
This is my granny's favourite. She cannot wait for breakfast in the morning, she is just sitting at the table and asks for this. When we go shopping she takes multiple boxes to the basket, to be sure she'll have enough at home!
05/05/2019
Grandkids like it.
The grandkids (6 & 2) didn't realize they were eating cereal & thought they were getting a snack...ha! They are super picky about eating cereal so thought I'd try this & they liked it enough to ask for seconds.