4.5 5 0 480 480 If you love chocolate chip cookies - and seriously who doesn't - try this chip off the old block!
Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box

11/10/2018
GROSS!!!
There are 6 of us in this house and nobody likes this cereal. It's is really gross. I figured I'd love it cuz I love chips ahoy cookies and so does everyone else but nope that's not the case. These are gross! I'm sure someone will love them but not any of us.
08/10/2018
Great!!
I have loved this brand since i was a child. It holds up well in milk and doesn't get to soggy and is a very distinctive cookie flavor.
07/10/2018
A childhood favourite, but not really now.
I used to eat this cereal all the time as a kid, but not too much anymore. I'm not really a fan of this cereal anymore, but I'd recommend it to anyone that likes cookies.
05/10/2018
Cookies for breakfast
I feel like a little kid sneaking and eating cookies for breakfast. Great flavor and ver filling. Who said eat cookies for breakfast is bad for you.
02/10/2018
they are ok
they are ok, but there are better cereals on the market.
23/09/2018
1#comedor escolar
Atractivo por su rico sabor de galletas de chip de chocolate idéala cualquier hora del día
21/09/2018
They're great
Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies Cereal is pretty great! I've tried them because who don't want chocolate chip cereal? They're great but not worthy of buying over and over again.
19/09/2018
Chips Ahoy cereal
My children ask over and Over for this certain cereal . It is definitely there favorite. It makes them think they are eating cookies but it’s really breakfast.
18/09/2018
So good!
We love Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal and have purchased many boxes of it. It is now one of our favorite cereals. Tastes great and doesn't get soggy too fast.
17/09/2018
Good Cookie flavor
This cereal was a little exciting to see in the store, so I purchased it hoping it would taste like the little cookies. I was also determined to compare it to another chocolate chip cookie cereal on the shelves. I decided I did like it better in taste, however it was a little disappointing at the same time. Why can't they use actual chocolate chips for the cereal, it'd be a big improvement, but for now, this will do.
15/09/2018
Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box
Ahhh, These are okay. Not a big fan of the cookie or candy flavored cereals. But I guess if u love crunchy Chips Ahoy Cookies dipped in milk you will like this. My kids seemed to like it much more than I did. Just not my thing. I would rather eat a chewy cookie if I was in the mood for a cookie. Or have Fruity Pebbles if I was going to purchase Post cereal (I love those).
Taste just like Chips Ahoy cookies
My kids absolutely love this cereal! It is their go to in the mornings before school and they love the taste!
great eaten dry
They are coming out with so many cereals nowadays, but I was surprised to see this one. My husband loves it thinks it taste just like the real thing me not as much. I would rather eat it dry then with milk just because I think the milk makes it lose its taste.
Dessert for Breakfast
This cereal is pretty much exactly what you would expect. If you've had Chips Ahoy, you know what this tastes like which is little crunchy cookies with milk. It's good but more of a dessert than a breakfast.
10/09/2018
SO YUMMY
It tastes really good. Would definitely recommend to friends!