4.5 5 0 219 219 If you love chocolate chip cookies - and seriously who doesn't - try this chip off the old block!
Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box

14/04/2018
This i one of my fav cereal with milk or without milk you should buy this product
14/04/2018
my fiancee loves this.hes a chocolate lover and loves chips ahoy cookies.
10/04/2018
My kiddos just love Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box! They eat Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal both dry and with milk. It's a great breakfast as well as a simple snack! We love Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box!
10/04/2018
they are really good cookies and they put them in milk. even better than cookie crisp
10/04/2018
My husband loves Eating cookies for breakfast. I would like a box of these to see how they are.
10/04/2018
I was a little worried about this product when I first seen it in stores because it looks like it would contain a ton of sugar but My kids love this cereal and they request it every time I go shopping.
09/04/2018
Original chips ahoy cereal reminds me of when I was young eating cookie crisp. I absolutely love this cereal.
09/04/2018
Kids absolutely loved it! Reminiscent of the Cookie Crisp cereal I ate as a child.
09/04/2018
Seriously such a great cereal! I love cookie crisp but this is my new favorite! I didn't receive the from home tester club either, I bought it the day I saw it at Walmart. 10/10 would recommend.
09/04/2018
Yes try out cookie crisp for my children and family we all love it I hope get another sample in mail to try out
08/04/2018
I actually bought this as a treat for me after the kids go to bed! They tatsed just like the cookies and mixed with milk makes it sooooo amazing and no mess!!
07/04/2018
A great breakfast cereal. If you love chocolate chip cookies you will definitely love this cereal.
06/04/2018
Kids and adults in my house all love this cereal! You would think since it's 'cookies' it would be unhealthy, but it has many vitamins added! Parenting win!
05/04/2018
Ami hija le encanta y ami tambien. Para cualquier hora del dia leche y galletas delicioso 😊
05/04/2018
Love this cereal! Been dying to try it ever since it came out in stores. Finally bought it recently and love it! Cookies and milk for breakfast any day for me! Tastes just like cookies!