Potato Crisps Chips Original

4.8 5 0 267 267 Crank up snacking moments with the outrageously delicious flavor and fun shape of Pringles Original Potato Crisps. The original, stackable potato crisp seasoned with satisfying saltiness from edge to edge. Always tasty, never greasy; Kosher Pareve; Contains wheat ingredients. Stack, snack, and savor at home and on the go; Pop open a can for sports games, TV watching, party time or any time. Includes 1, 5.2-ounce can of ready to eat potato crisps; Packaged for freshness and great taste. What comes next after the pop of a Pringles Original can? The crisp, tantalizing taste of potato that hits the spot every time. Insanely light, crispy and never greasy, each crisp is satisfyingly salty. With the convenient can, it’s easy to create your own snacking moments wherever and whenever. Bring a can for game time plus some for other Pringles fans. Stash a can in your work desk or pantry to eat anytime; Share Pringles at your next get-together to turn up excitement among family and friends. Get your hands on Pringles Original Potato Crisps for awesomeness that
Potato Crisps Chips Original

Love Pringles
Pringles are the best and they have a ton of different flavors to choose from.
Most flavored chips
Who hasn't tried pringles? Im sure a few, pringles are not only the most famous chips but most flavored, the package has alot to do with it by keeping the product fresh and crisp. The inventor of pringles had the package and chip in mind, I rate pringles as my favorite chip that makes for a great on the go product and lunch time snack
Easy and tasty
My kids love these! Sometimes I buy the mini packs for snacks for my go bag or to send to school with lunch! Easy enough that my son can grab them himself and add them to his lunch for the day! Lots of choices in flavors!
Tastes good
These are yummy. I love the flavor and how they are perfect for snacking.
pringles
Let me start off by saying Pringles really comes in clutch by not filling the space with mostly air. I really appreciate that this brand has always maintained what they stand for. These chips are a great snack and if you can't finish them they have a lid. As for pricing its pretty cost friendly.
Once you pop..
It's true!! Once you 'pop', you really can't stop! None of my family can resist, from age 2 to 45. We all love the taste and texture of this salty little treat! In fact, with 6 Pringles fans under one roof, we can easily finish off a can at one sitting. Oh well, that just means it's time to pop another can of Pringles! My wife and I grew up eating Pringles and now we get to share that with our little ones!
classic
These are so good!!! This snack is a classic. It's been around as long as I can remember. I love trying all the flavors but the original version is always a go-to that pretty much is a hit at any event or party.
22/05/2022
One of my favorite snacks
A crispy delicious chip. Love original Pringles. Quality is great and just salty enough. Wide variety of flavors and very affordable snack. Also offered in a bunch of different sizes.
Love Pringles
These are the best chips seldom broken and easy to use with dip.
Omg the best
Very good me and my family loved them ..and definitely gonna buy them again ..the taste was so good .
Perfect Potatoes
I love the light crunch and taste of each individual perfectly shaped chip. I can't stop at just one.
22/05/2022
Love these potato chips and great snack for on the go!
Amazing Throwback
These chips are great! They taste just like I remembered. Same exact flavor. I love that they stay stacked in the can with minimal breakage. They need no improvement. I would definitely recommend...!!
21/05/2022
The best
I love chips but hate how most are broken. These guys did it right putting them in a van so they stay whole.
21/05/2022
Delicious, portable and comes in many flavors.