4.4 5 0 77 77 Made from high-quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.

9/5/2019
So Quick but so Good.
Prego is my "go to " pantry staple when I need a meal in a hurry.This Prego Basil Pesto is so good to toss with spaghetti for a quick,satisfying meal,my whole family enjoys.The taste is fresh and texture is not so super fine like other brands,
5/30/2019
Best Pesto Ever!
I love this brand of pesto, I use it in my homemade spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce and the flavor is the perfect compliment to my recipes!
2/13/2019
Good quality Pesto sauce
I use the prego pesto sauce on my Pizzas and it is delicious. The texture is good and so is the taste.
2/13/2019
Can be used for so many things.
I was extremely hesitant to try this. However, I had a recipe that called for it. It was so good in the dish that I made. I decided not to stop there and have continued to use it. It can be added to pasta, meats, sandwiches and so much more. It has an excellent taste and it's affordably priced too. I most certainly would purchase this again.
1/25/2019
Weird texture, taste
This is really not like a normal pesto. The texture is like long-cut rather than normal and ground. And it has a weird vinegar taste, I assume due to preservatives or citric acid, but this is NOT a flavor that belongs in pesto. Overall I did not find this enjoyable or reasonably priced for the experience.
10/28/2018
This sauce is freaking amazing and tastes delicious over tortellini. This is the best sauce for cold tortellini pasta. Highly recommend this sauce if you're looking for a delicious and cheap sauce for your pastas.
10/18/2018
Yum.
This is my go to. Its flavor is so authentic, with all the tangy zesty-ness of pesto. A family favorite in my home.
10/15/2018
Great in a pinch but a little too oily
I am a huge fan of pesto sauce, and when I can't make it from scratch, I like a handy jar of it. This Prego pesto sauce is great in a pinch when I only have a few minutes to get pasta on the table. But this particular brand is a bit too oily for my liking, which I find to make the taste a bit too strong. Though overall not a bad jar of pesto, if you aren't into that much oil, then try to siphon some out when spooning from the jar.
8/25/2018
PESTO
I LOVE PESTO SAUCE AND THIS IS A GOD ONE. IT TASTES FRESH AND SPICY IN A GOOD WAY. I THINK IT IS GREAT
2/7/2018
Delicious to the max. Make my spaghetti with more flavor and i LIKe it because it feel as if im eating in a restaurant.
1/5/2018
I really like this product, like so much! I have to admit that I don't eat it all on its own - but with some sundried tomatoes, parmesan, mushrooms, pine nuts, some black pepper - mmm! This sauce really adds a lot to the dish and that's all the dish seems to need.
1/4/2018
i love pesto and will eat it right out of the jar, love it so when i saw this i got it, i couldn't wait to try it, it was soooooo good. it has a nutty taste very nice texture, I enjoyed it very much. it s very very good.
12/22/2017
I have used this pesto on pasta and on burgers....I know, I know sounds weird but for some reason it works! Love the consistency of this and the basil taste is AMAZING!
11/13/2017
PREGO BASIL PESTO ITALIAN SAUCE IS HIGH QUALITY IT IS MY TEENAGE SONS GO TO FOR A FAST EASY MEAL HE ADDS IT TO PASTA. AND HAS A HEALTHY MEAL HE CAN ENJOY.
11/13/2017
I love this pesto! Its a little more oily then it needs to be, but it goes great with gnocchi or pasta.