Prego Basil Pesto Italian Sauce

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Made from high-quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.

Riah (Pittsburg)

• 26 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

This sauce is freaking amazing and tastes delicious over tortellini. This is the best sauce for cold tortellini pasta. Highly recommend this sauce if you're looking for a delicious and cheap sauce for your pastas.

Cody (Spring Lake)

• 31 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my go to. Its flavor is so authentic, with all the tangy zesty-ness of pesto. A family favorite in my home.

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 43 Comments
10/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am a huge fan of pesto sauce, and when I can't make it from scratch, I like a handy jar of it. This Prego pesto sauce is great in a pinch when I only have a few minutes to get pasta on the table. But this particular brand is a bit too oily for my liking, which I find to make the taste a bit too strong. Though overall not a bad jar of pesto, if you aren't into that much oil, then try to siphon some out when spooning from the jar.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
8/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE PESTO SAUCE AND THIS IS A GOD ONE. IT TASTES FRESH AND SPICY IN A GOOD WAY. I THINK IT IS GREAT

Caroline (Brooklyn)

• 5 Uploads
  • 129 Comments
2/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Delicious to the max. Make my spaghetti with more flavor and i LIKe it because it feel as if im eating in a restaurant.

Paul (Denver)

• 1 Comment
1/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like this product, like so much! I have to admit that I don't eat it all on its own - but with some sundried tomatoes, parmesan, mushrooms, pine nuts, some black pepper - mmm! This sauce really adds a lot to the dish and that's all the dish seems to need.

Roxi (Kingsley)

• 5 Comments
1/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

i love pesto and will eat it right out of the jar, love it so when i saw this i got it, i couldn't wait to try it, it was soooooo good. it has a nutty taste very nice texture, I enjoyed it very much. it s very very good.

Catherine (Gouverneur)

• 66 Comments
12/22/2017 Home Tested with free product

I have used this pesto on pasta and on burgers....I know, I know sounds weird but for some reason it works! Love the consistency of this and the basil taste is AMAZING!

tracy (Greencastle)

• 23 Comments
11/13/2017 Home Tested with free product

PREGO BASIL PESTO ITALIAN SAUCE IS HIGH QUALITY IT IS MY TEENAGE SONS GO TO FOR A FAST EASY MEAL HE ADDS IT TO PASTA. AND HAS A HEALTHY MEAL HE CAN ENJOY.

PAMELA (Phoenix)

• 12 Comments
11/13/2017 Home Tested with free product

I love this pesto! Its a little more oily then it needs to be, but it goes great with gnocchi or pasta.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours