Prego Basil Pesto Italian Sauce

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Made from high-quality ingredients like basil, Romano cheese, extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I use the prego pesto sauce on my Pizzas and it is delicious. The texture is good and so is the taste.

Miranda (Lumberton)

• 28 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was extremely hesitant to try this. However, I had a recipe that called for it. It was so good in the dish that I made. I decided not to stop there and have continued to use it. It can be added to pasta, meats, sandwiches and so much more. It has an excellent taste and it's affordably priced too. I most certainly would purchase this again.

jennifer (Boise)

• 1 Review
  • 11 Comments
1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is really not like a normal pesto. The texture is like long-cut rather than normal and ground. And it has a weird vinegar taste, I assume due to preservatives or citric acid, but this is NOT a flavor that belongs in pesto. Overall I did not find this enjoyable or reasonably priced for the experience.

Riah (Pittsburg)

• 26 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

This sauce is freaking amazing and tastes delicious over tortellini. This is the best sauce for cold tortellini pasta. Highly recommend this sauce if you're looking for a delicious and cheap sauce for your pastas.

Cody (Spring Lake)

• 37 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my go to. Its flavor is so authentic, with all the tangy zesty-ness of pesto. A family favorite in my home.

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 45 Comments
10/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am a huge fan of pesto sauce, and when I can't make it from scratch, I like a handy jar of it. This Prego pesto sauce is great in a pinch when I only have a few minutes to get pasta on the table. But this particular brand is a bit too oily for my liking, which I find to make the taste a bit too strong. Though overall not a bad jar of pesto, if you aren't into that much oil, then try to siphon some out when spooning from the jar.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 516 Comments
8/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE PESTO SAUCE AND THIS IS A GOD ONE. IT TASTES FRESH AND SPICY IN A GOOD WAY. I THINK IT IS GREAT

Caroline (Brooklyn)

• 5 Uploads
  • 131 Comments
2/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Delicious to the max. Make my spaghetti with more flavor and i LIKe it because it feel as if im eating in a restaurant.

Paul (Denver)

• 1 Comment
1/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like this product, like so much! I have to admit that I don't eat it all on its own - but with some sundried tomatoes, parmesan, mushrooms, pine nuts, some black pepper - mmm! This sauce really adds a lot to the dish and that's all the dish seems to need.

Roxi (Kingsley)

• 5 Comments
1/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

i love pesto and will eat it right out of the jar, love it so when i saw this i got it, i couldn't wait to try it, it was soooooo good. it has a nutty taste very nice texture, I enjoyed it very much. it s very very good.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours