4.8 5 0 101 101 Flavored with Bacon and Provolone.
Prego® Italian Sauce

08/03/2014
I LOVE PREGO ITALIAN SAUCE ON ANY THIM\NG MUCH.
04/03/2014
i loved this flavor, i love bacon a lot. my kids do too, but somehow don`t like this flavor of sauce. 2 out of 5 of us loved it, one of the 3 that didn`t hates all sauces. we are a split family on this, but i recommend trying it.
02/03/2014
i tried it before and my son loved the flavor of bacon its not strong its just right, i like it a lot
01/03/2014
I have used all the Prego flavors and all are very good. I do not use any other brands only Prego 😃😃
28/02/2014
really, really liked this flavor. Problem is I dont always find it in stores.
28/02/2014
Prego Sauces in my opinion are the best on the market, bar none! I have never had a flavor that I didn`t love.
27/02/2014
Have tried this on more than one occasion and it was liked by the whole family.
26/02/2014
I thought this was good, definitely different taste than traditional spaghetti sauce. My kids really liked it.
16/02/2014
I love all the different flavors Prego offers, i can always find a flavor i like.
12/02/2014
Although Prego is my favorite pasta sauce, this one was not a hit in my family. The flavor combination along with the heavy smokey taste just turned us off. Sausage and provolone would have been a better idea.
11/02/2014
I had this pasta sauce before and my family love it.
11/02/2014
We tried this, but weren`t impressed... We will not be buying again..
07/02/2014
awesome flavor, my family loves it. yummy
07/02/2014
its the only brand of pasta sauce tha i will buy tastes fresh has the right ammount of veggies and herbs I buy 3 jars aweek
06/02/2014
This is absolutely delicious... will use again