4.8 5 0 100 100 Flavored with Bacon and Provolone.

03/03/2014
I have not tried this, but need to. prego always great.
03/03/2014
I haven`t tried this product but love the other flavors. I will have to go out and find on the shelves.
03/03/2014
I have not seen the Bacon and provolone flavor in our local stores. Would try if I could find it.
01/03/2014
I have tried other prego sauces and has great flavor I have not tried this flavor bacon and provolone I love both would like to try please.
01/03/2014
I love the Prego sauces, but have not tried this one (Bacon). I would not buy several of the competitors name brands, which I won`t name here. Prego has such a good homemade like flavor, and everything I make with it are wonderful! I would love to try this one out, have not seen this on market shelves yet. Keeep it up PREGO!!!!!!!
27/02/2014
this sounds delicious would love to try this
27/02/2014
We use Prego but have not tries one that says Italian on it. Would love to try it.
27/02/2014
Have not tried this, but have put bacon in sauce thats made from scratch. Would like try for a fast meal.
26/02/2014
I have never seen or heard of pasta sauce with bacon or provolone. Sounds interesting, would definitely like to try it! We eat a lot of spaghetti and pasta dishes.
26/02/2014
We use Prego quite often. My kids LOVE bacon so I am sure this would be a hit!
25/02/2014
I use Prego all the time. Have not tried Prego with Bacon, but hey anything with bacon would be tasty...must try this..
25/02/2014
I. Have never tryed. This flavor. I am sure. It tasted. Great I have tryed prego. Sauces. And. The one I use. Are. Good. My. Family. Love. The. Sauces
25/02/2014
Sounds delicious! Can`t go wrong with bacon. Hope to see this at our store soon. Have to give it a try.
24/02/2014
I love this sauce and would love for everyone to buy it.
24/02/2014
It was good sauce made chicken parm. With it