4.7 5 0 222 222 Italian sausage and garlic meat sauce.

06/11/2019
just ok
This product was ok. I would not buy again. The flavor is ok, but there is not a lot of sausage in the jar. I usually buy plain prego and add my own meat. This would be a quick and cheap meal if that is what you are looking for.
11/10/2019
Great for quick meal
Prego italian sausage and garlic sauce is a nice spaghetti sauce to use for a quick and easy meal idea. It has great flavor to it without being too robust. My entire family enjoyed this sauce and requested me to use it again next time.
16/09/2019
My go to Sauce
This is my go to red sauce/the flavors/texture is so perfect I couldn't ask for a better sauce (unless I made it myself) ;) , I don't use any other brand. This flavor works so well with my baked rigatoni my family raves over it. I would recommend this brand to anyone and this flavor is amazing
24/08/2019
Number 1 tomato sauce
Preform is my number one used tomato sauce. I’ll only switch it up once in a blue moon. It has a nice bold taste and good for every recipe not just pasta!!! I recommend this is anyone hasn’t tried it!!
16/06/2019
Good stuff
I really enjoy Prego's italian sausage and garlic. The flavors blend well together for part of a delicious meal.
11/04/2019
Very Flavourful
Nice sizes of sausage and not over powering with garlic. great combination of spices
13/02/2019
Delicious Pasta sauce
My entire family loves pasta and I always cook with prego sauce. This is a delicious flavor with right balance of tomato and garlic. I love it.
27/10/2018
We love pasta. Use this at least three times a month . Great taste
25/10/2018
Prego Italian Sausage and Garlic
When it comes to sauce brands, I don't have Prego listed at the top and my brand loyalties lie elsewhere, but when I saw that they had an Italian Sausage and Garlic variety, I was more than tempted to try it, being as though garlic is one of my favorite flavors. I was incredibly impressed. I liked the thickness and consistency of the sauce and in terms of the taste, it was exactly what I wanted it to be. The garlic was prevalent and so too was the taste of the Italian Sausage, which made me a greater fan of the Prego brand.
22/10/2018
Family favorite
This is a favorite in my house. The garlic flavor is delicious and the Italian sausage pieces are a perfect addition to any pasta. So tasty.
11/10/2018
Wonderful Sauce
This my go to brand, my family loves the flavor and taste. I keep jars in my pantry all the time for a quick and delicious meals!
29/08/2018
So delicious!
Love this ready to go sauce. Keep it in the pantry ready to serve over some pasta, very little yo uh have to add for your own taste. So yummy!
25/08/2018
SAUCE
NOTHING IS LIKE YOUR MOTHERS SAUCE BUT PREGO COMES VERY CLOSE. IT IS GREAT IN A PINCH OR WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE GRAVY YOURSELF.
03/05/2018
I love Prego, it's the spagetti sauce of choice in my house, and the Italian Sausage and Garlic is one of our favorite flavors.
06/04/2018
Es deliciosa no solo para la pasta para cualquier receta es genial da un sabor exquisito 🤗