4.7 5 0 218 218 Italian sausage and garlic meat sauce.

6/16/2019
Good stuff
I really enjoy Prego's italian sausage and garlic. The flavors blend well together for part of a delicious meal.
4/11/2019
Very Flavourful
Nice sizes of sausage and not over powering with garlic. great combination of spices
2/13/2019
Delicious Pasta sauce
My entire family loves pasta and I always cook with prego sauce. This is a delicious flavor with right balance of tomato and garlic. I love it.
10/27/2018
We love pasta. Use this at least three times a month . Great taste
10/25/2018
Prego Italian Sausage and Garlic
When it comes to sauce brands, I don't have Prego listed at the top and my brand loyalties lie elsewhere, but when I saw that they had an Italian Sausage and Garlic variety, I was more than tempted to try it, being as though garlic is one of my favorite flavors. I was incredibly impressed. I liked the thickness and consistency of the sauce and in terms of the taste, it was exactly what I wanted it to be. The garlic was prevalent and so too was the taste of the Italian Sausage, which made me a greater fan of the Prego brand.
10/22/2018
Family favorite
This is a favorite in my house. The garlic flavor is delicious and the Italian sausage pieces are a perfect addition to any pasta. So tasty.
10/11/2018
Wonderful Sauce
This my go to brand, my family loves the flavor and taste. I keep jars in my pantry all the time for a quick and delicious meals!
8/29/2018
So delicious!
Love this ready to go sauce. Keep it in the pantry ready to serve over some pasta, very little yo uh have to add for your own taste. So yummy!
8/25/2018
SAUCE
NOTHING IS LIKE YOUR MOTHERS SAUCE BUT PREGO COMES VERY CLOSE. IT IS GREAT IN A PINCH OR WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE GRAVY YOURSELF.
5/3/2018
I love Prego, it's the spagetti sauce of choice in my house, and the Italian Sausage and Garlic is one of our favorite flavors.
4/6/2018
Es deliciosa no solo para la pasta para cualquier receta es genial da un sabor exquisito 🤗
2/12/2018
Ive tried several of the flavors prego has and i must say they're all pretty good. Ive never been disappointed with any of them.
1/28/2018
Prego Italian Sausage and Garlic sauce is great on veggies and chicken. Skip the pasta for a healthy, low carb meal.
12/24/2017
I usually buy whatever is on sell, but my husband loves this the best.
12/22/2017
I love the taste of the sauce with the sausage and garlic it becomes divine! The consistency is nice, not runny by any means and it goes well with fresh pasta or dried oasta...I used in my lasagna and oh it was soooo good!!!