Prego Italian Sausage & Garlic

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Italian sausage and garlic meat sauce.

wanda (Sebring)

• 6 Comments
10/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

We love pasta. Use this at least three times a month . Great taste

Corey (Upland)

• 63 Comments
10/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

When it comes to sauce brands, I don't have Prego listed at the top and my brand loyalties lie elsewhere, but when I saw that they had an Italian Sausage and Garlic variety, I was more than tempted to try it, being as though garlic is one of my favorite flavors. I was incredibly impressed. I liked the thickness and consistency of the sauce and in terms of the taste, it was exactly what I wanted it to be. The garlic was prevalent and so too was the taste of the Italian Sausage, which made me a greater fan of the Prego brand.

Ashley (Vancouver)

• 1 Review
  • 29 Comments
10/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a favorite in my house. The garlic flavor is delicious and the Italian sausage pieces are a perfect addition to any pasta. So tasty.

April (Marion)

• 5 Comments
10/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This my go to brand, my family loves the flavor and taste. I keep jars in my pantry all the time for a quick and delicious meals!

Melissa (Glendale)

• 217 Comments
8/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love this ready to go sauce. Keep it in the pantry ready to serve over some pasta, very little yo uh have to add for your own taste. So yummy!

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
8/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

NOTHING IS LIKE YOUR MOTHERS SAUCE BUT PREGO COMES VERY CLOSE. IT IS GREAT IN A PINCH OR WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE GRAVY YOURSELF.

Lauren (Sevierville)

• 17 Comments
5/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Prego, it's the spagetti sauce of choice in my house, and the Italian Sausage and Garlic is one of our favorite flavors.

Yami (Charlotte)

• 1 Review
  • 130 Comments
4/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

Es deliciosa no solo para la pasta para cualquier receta es genial da un sabor exquisito 🤗

Miriam (HOUSTON)

• 17 Comments
2/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Ive tried several of the flavors prego has and i must say they're all pretty good. Ive never been disappointed with any of them.

Emlyn (Anderson)

• 25 Comments
1/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

Prego Italian Sausage and Garlic sauce is great on veggies and chicken. Skip the pasta for a healthy, low carb meal.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours