3/29/2019
Impressed!
My son is 19 months and I did a trail run with Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys to see if we were close to ready to potty-train. Unfortunately he's not quite ready but I am impressed with the design of these pull-ups and they worked very well. I will use the rest and probably purchase more in a few months.
3/28/2019
Best finding in pull ups
My young son and I are working in training potty and Huggies Pull Ups are the best option I have found, I like that these diapers have a Velcro that can be opened and closed on the sides I can adjust to the size my little one needs, never make a rash to their skin, they are soft, absorbent and comfortable, my little man love the design whit cartoons.
3/28/2019
Great for early potty training
I tried the pull-ups with my 22 month old son as he may be ready to start to potty train in the near future. I love the small size so that he can wear “big boy” underwear like his brothers and even pull them up and down when he is ready. They were absorbant and we did not have any leaks. The quality is high and the pull up is soft. We were very pleased overall!
Love pull ups!
My son just loves the designs on these pull ups! He gets to pick a new character every time and is proud to wear his "big boy undies". Pull-Ups Learning Designs are great for potty training. They are very soft, absorbing, comfortable, and super easy to pull up and down for my little one. We have not had any leaking issues so far. I like that they have a pull apart side because it makes it super easy to deal with poop accidents. A wet indicator is also very helpful. Love and would highly recommend for all parents who potty train their toddlers!
Great, no leaks.
Great shape of the pull-up, fits their body well. Minimum leakage, child slept for 8 hours and no leaks. He loved the designs and looked forward to pulling another one out to see which one he got.
3/26/2019
Great fit for younger babies
It’s great that Pull-Ups has come out with a smaller size that can fit those younger learners or smaller babies that are in the process of being potty trained. The characters are are cute that the little ones enjoy.
Love them
The smaller size was the best thing. I wish that they were also in cool feelings, I'm unable to buy anymore because the smaller size 12m 24m I've only got to try out. Haven't found them anywhere else. I am a true believer in huggies, all 6 of my kids have used their diapers and pull-ups. I just wish I had more of the smaller size ones.
3/26/2019
Pull-Ups - cute design and great fit!
These pull-ups worked great for my 20 month old son! He loved the Mickey characters on them, and I loved the snug fit and especially the wetness protection. I don't really know what made these "for boys" specifically, so I would feel comfortable using them for my girls as well.
3/26/2019
These were really good they were super cute and comfortable they seem to be the perfect size which I have a very hard time finding the best size. I recommend these all of my friends who have children of similar ages. Thank you for sending these for me to try out I will be a customer for as long as I need your product!
Great for small butts
I appreciated the smaller size as my son is petite and has been interested in using the potty, we've only been able to use regular diapers.
Works great
These pull ups work great. We didn't have any leaks when using them. They are easy for the little ones to get on and off at potty time. My son loved the designs on them. Great product that we will use in the future.
Pull UP Diapers
It works well for my son and easy to change him into. definately will purchase again!
3/25/2019
These make my grandson independent!
My grandson has been staying with us and I really wanted to help get him potty trained so when he goes home to mom he will be able to do things on his own. First of all he loves the designs and feels like he has big boy underwear like his grandpa. He is able to pull them up on his own and he’s not had not one accident since we started with these. I’m so exited and even though we have not tried to use them for staying out of the house more than 3 hours in pretty hopeful these are going to help when we try.
Easy ups!
The pull ups were good. I would not suggest using them during the night. They have a cute design that is easy for little ones to understand.
The joy of motherhood
I was happy they finally made a a size for smaller kids who are ready to potty train but can’t fit the pull ups. It doesn’t hold pee very well so you have to keep on them. My son has figured out how it works pretty quick.