5/6/2019
Five Star Product
These are very trustworthy and really absorbent! My son absolutely loved them! They are super super easy to put on and take off!
4/24/2019
Love them
I loved pull ups for my so. When he first started potty training. He was able to get them off and in easily by himself.
4/18/2019
Easiest for potty training
Both in my preschool classroom and at home, I prefer these pull-ups over other brands. The velcro sides make it so much easier changing kids when they are still learning. They’re enough like underwear that kids are excited about them. I actually wish kids did not feel as dry in them though. The dry feeling sometimes hinders the learning.
4/16/2019
The same as diapers
I think pull-ups are a great creative way to potty train a child. I like how easy they are to pull down. I believe they are just fancy diapers though.
4/14/2019
Pulls up for big kids training
We are very happy with pull ups. They are helpful for during potty training. They make kids feel big!!! No leaks keep kids dry.
4/10/2019
Toddler boy approved
Pull ups are fantastic for potty training are 3 year old. He is attending daycare which also appreciates him being able to use the potty on his own; however boys will be boys. When he is to busy playing, has a small uh oh I gotta go Pull ups absorb it all for a quick clean up save
4/6/2019
fun and amazing
I gave in to the Disney name and tried the pull ups with mickey and cars on it for my boys. Not only did the boys love them so did I. my oldest is full potty trained after one week and for my youngest he is only using them for at night.
4/5/2019
Great fit love these
These usually dont come in a smaller size. I really liked the smaller size it fit perfectly. My son is a lot smaller than a 2t so it is great not to have to wait to start potty training him.
4/4/2019
Better Than Pampers
I love the tabs. The Pamper's version do not have tabs, so when my son did have an accident everything had to come off.
4/3/2019
Good quality
I think Pull-ups work great and I like how the sides velcro on and off. These have helped me potty train my little ones and are my go to for overnights and long trips.
4/3/2019
Happy Dance
I love using these pull ups for my grandson. He love wearing them because he knows he is trying to be a big boy now. We are still working on progress but yay! These make it fun for him
4/2/2019
The only pull-ups we have ever used!
I have two boys and through each potty training we always used Huggies pull-ups. Never a problem and always trusted especially during the night. I would always recommend these!
4/1/2019
Currently using
We are currently using these Pull-Ups and so far so good! My first thought was that they would be original pull-ups with no way to get them off besides pulling them completely down, but, there is Velcro on the sides that is great at holding them in place. They are easy for little ones to pull down on their own and flexible enough to keep up with no irritation.