Pull-Ups® Learning Designs for Boys

24/06/2019
Good buy and durable
I have bought these for my son when we first worked on getting him potty trained. Unlike the other brands, I find these easy for him to pull up and down without tearing the sides and making it hard to stock the sides back on. Very durable as well. Definitely a product I have used a lot and look forward to using it for when my second child gets ready to be potty trained.
14/06/2019
Great Fit
I've always had issues with trying to find a snug-fit around my son's thighs which usually ended in a lot of leaks. These are one of the only kinds of training pants I can put on him without worrying about a mess coming from the sides!
12/06/2019
Pull-Ups!
I loved using these as my daughter went through potty training! Easiest ones to use for her! really cure designs too!
12/06/2019
pull up
Overall this is an good product but there isn't anything that i would change about it .
11/06/2019
pull ups always work
pull up work always have and probably always will i love that they do not leak like a lot of other products
04/06/2019
Best Pull-Ups
When it comes to potty training these are the best pull-ups to use. They hold a lot and keep little ones dry day or night.
03/06/2019
Loved it
Loved these. They worked great for my kids and we loved the desgins
22/05/2019
Makes potty training easy!
Made potty training easy for our 3 year old. Great transition, fun design, very absorbent in case of accidents. Easy on, easy off, not bulky at all. Very similar to actual underwear! Highly recommend
22/05/2019
Good and cute designs
Good product and cute designs and love that they have front and back on them:))
20/05/2019
PULL UPS
MY SON USED THESE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE I ACTUALLY PUT THEM ON HIM AND HE GOT THE HANG OF IT PRETTY WELL THE VELCRO ON THE SIDE WAS A ISSUE WITH US BUT HE LIKE THE DESIGN AND CAUGHT ON PRETTY FAST
16/05/2019
Fun Pull-ups
These have the coolest designs on them which makes them so much cooler to wear. I love how absorbent they are. The only thing I would change is the price is a little high. But I would recomm?recommend these. They make potty training alot more fun.
13/05/2019
Great great product and brand! My son absolutely loves the Mickey designs!
12/05/2019
Good training
My son is 2 and has shown interest in potty training. We selected these because of the fun designs and he tries so hard to keep Mickey and Lightning McQueen dry because he loves them. Thank you for putting fun characters on pull ups.
06/05/2019
Five Star Product
These are very trustworthy and really absorbent! My son absolutely loved them! They are super super easy to put on and take off!
24/04/2019
Love them
I loved pull ups for my so. When he first started potty training. He was able to get them off and in easily by himself.