22/05/2019
Good and cute designs
Good product and cute designs and love that they have front and back on them:))
20/05/2019
PULL UPS
MY SON USED THESE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE I ACTUALLY PUT THEM ON HIM AND HE GOT THE HANG OF IT PRETTY WELL THE VELCRO ON THE SIDE WAS A ISSUE WITH US BUT HE LIKE THE DESIGN AND CAUGHT ON PRETTY FAST
16/05/2019
Fun Pull-ups
These have the coolest designs on them which makes them so much cooler to wear. I love how absorbent they are. The only thing I would change is the price is a little high. But I would recomm?recommend these. They make potty training alot more fun.
13/05/2019
Great great product and brand! My son absolutely loves the Mickey designs!
12/05/2019
Good training
My son is 2 and has shown interest in potty training. We selected these because of the fun designs and he tries so hard to keep Mickey and Lightning McQueen dry because he loves them. Thank you for putting fun characters on pull ups.
06/05/2019
Five Star Product
These are very trustworthy and really absorbent! My son absolutely loved them! They are super super easy to put on and take off!
24/04/2019
Love them
I loved pull ups for my so. When he first started potty training. He was able to get them off and in easily by himself.
18/04/2019
Easiest for potty training
Both in my preschool classroom and at home, I prefer these pull-ups over other brands. The velcro sides make it so much easier changing kids when they are still learning. They’re enough like underwear that kids are excited about them. I actually wish kids did not feel as dry in them though. The dry feeling sometimes hinders the learning.
16/04/2019
The same as diapers
I think pull-ups are a great creative way to potty train a child. I like how easy they are to pull down. I believe they are just fancy diapers though.
14/04/2019
Pulls up for big kids training
We are very happy with pull ups. They are helpful for during potty training. They make kids feel big!!! No leaks keep kids dry.
10/04/2019
Toddler boy approved
Pull ups are fantastic for potty training are 3 year old. He is attending daycare which also appreciates him being able to use the potty on his own; however boys will be boys. When he is to busy playing, has a small uh oh I gotta go Pull ups absorb it all for a quick clean up save
06/04/2019
fun and amazing
I gave in to the Disney name and tried the pull ups with mickey and cars on it for my boys. Not only did the boys love them so did I. my oldest is full potty trained after one week and for my youngest he is only using them for at night.
05/04/2019
Great fit love these
These usually dont come in a smaller size. I really liked the smaller size it fit perfectly. My son is a lot smaller than a 2t so it is great not to have to wait to start potty training him.
04/04/2019
Better Than Pampers
I love the tabs. The Pamper's version do not have tabs, so when my son did have an accident everything had to come off.
03/04/2019
Good quality
I think Pull-ups work great and I like how the sides velcro on and off. These have helped me potty train my little ones and are my go to for overnights and long trips.