3/24/2019
Dry and cute!
These pull-ups worked really well! They were great quality and nothing broke on them considering I’m used to the pull-ups tearing. When my boy had a few accidents they stayed dry dry DRY! He loved the coloring mat that came in our box as well so that was a fun surprise for him! The design was super cute as well! I highly recommend!!!
3/24/2019
Huggies pull ups are great
Cute designs and comfy fit. No leaks either and my son loves them
Cute and great absorbancy
Cute designs backed by great quality. The training pants have really great absorbancy and are really easy to put on.
3/23/2019
Huggies Pull Ups Smaller Sz 12m-24.
My almost 26 month old son hasn't showed signs of wanting to potty train. We have tried these pull ups and will keep trying. I know they will be great when he is ready. I can't wait for him to be. He's small and these work great!! Thank you for this opportunity.
Comfortable and cute
I really liked this product. I used it on my nephew and I saw it very comfortable and happy. i probably will buy them
Pull ups
Good design, great choice of characters, holds up great against heavy problems. Great fit, and seems very comfortable
12-24 month Pull ups
My son really enjoys the Mickey and Woody designs on the pull ups. They fit him comfortably during the day. He was wet after sleeping in one all night. I would probably just go up a size for nighttime use.
Definite buy
Amazing pull ups! Easy to pull on and take off and my baby loves the cartoons printed on them
Mommypottyttaining
Love how the feel an look like underwear got my LO motivated to use the big boy potty
Cute design
These pull ups work great. They’re just the right absorbency to teach my child about when he needs to use the potty. They pull up and down easily. The design is really cute too! My only complaint is I think they run a little small. My son is 20 months and they can sometimes fall off his behind if he has too much urine in them. Other than that, I like them!
3/21/2019
Pull-Ups for Boys - Great Product!!
When I first received these I thought they were going to be too small but after he tried them on they fit absolutely perfect! They are nice and snug and don't sag like diapers do, they are great for potty training, easy for him to get up and down by himself. If and when he did go in the pull-ups they are super absorbent without being saggy and are also easy to take off with the velcro sides. Since he's been using these he will not put a diaper on, he will only wear the Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys. Great product, def recommend and i have already purchased them again for him!
Fits great no leaks.
Fits well, easy for the child to learn. No leaking issues. The overall design and fit is nice, not bulky. Would love larger variety of designs that what excites them to start training. We went through toy story ones before Mickey. Colorful dinosaurs? I have already purchased more.
Super cute
Very cute designs. Nice quality and my baby loves them and thinks he's a big boy with them on so win win
3/20/2019
Great buy
My boys loved these and they made it so easy to potty train
3/20/2019
Great Potty Training Tool!
I'm a busy mom and I love the ease of putting on Pull-Ups . We tried the 12M-24M but they seem to run small on my son who is 18 months old so I now use the next size up . The elastic on the sides are soft and stretchy and provide a great fit around his legs . They are cute and colorful and I have zero problems with leaks, even through the night . The Velcro on the side works perfectly for us .