20/03/2019
Huggies training pants are great....
The Huggies pull ups are great they fit my little one comfortably and also keep him dry all through the night love the huggies training pants and they are on my list to buy.
Must buy for your kid
Pull-ups learning designs is a great choice for your kid. It fits perfectly and very easy to wear. I am very happy i got to try this product now i am going buy only this.
Happy mom and happy son
I love the pull-ups learning designs for boys, it gives them their own look and feel of independence.. they are easy to go on and my son loved to pull them up and down by himself.
The cool Pull-ups
My son loved the learning design Pull-ups. And I love them for getting a step closer to getting him potty trained.
Great!
Absolutely amazing! Fits super good and worked well!
20/03/2019
Cute characters to help kids get excited
The designs make it so my child wants to wear them! We haven’t had any leaks on the few occasions that my child hasn’t made it to the potty.
So adorable!
Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys world great we have no leaks and they fit perfect and the designs are so adorable. When my son walks there is no sagging I love these pull ups there amazing!
Perfect fit
My boy is 22 lbs. and has a slim body, and these Pull-Ups (12M-24M size) fit him perfectly. I believe they would be great for any boy, but especially, for those with a slim waist. He didn't experience any leaks while wearing them, nor I saw any sagging. The coloring mat printed inside the box was a nice and fun bonus. I'm really pleased with the way these Pull-Ups performed.
Cute and functional!
Absolutely loved these diapers for my baby boy Logan! The toy story and mickey prints on the diapers were absolutely adorable and while he was unfazed by that cuteness of the design, I was totally in love with it. I was a big fan of how well the diapers held up for and we didn't have any leaks or messes!
Great absorbency!
I received Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys to try in exchange for my honest opinion. I was so excited to see they now offer smaller sizes. We received a size 3 to try and they fit perfectly. They went on very easy and fit great. The absorbency was good. We did not experience any leakage. They had Buzz Lightyear and Disney designs on them. I definitely recommend trying Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys. We are very pleased and even more excited for the smaller sizes.
A must buy!!
These pull up are extra stretchy around the waist and legs for a little more cushion and comfort. They held all wetness without any leaking when my little boy had an accident. I was very pleased with the way these held up all day long.
Great product !
They work amazingly! Super easy to use and they are so soft. Loved it
Very good
I have been using pampers for everyone of my kids. They have such amazing designs and they pass the liquid test. They hold well when it comes to messy situations. I'm glad I'm a customer.
18/03/2019
These really help with potty training
My little guy really loves the designs. He wanted to go potty more because he felt like a big kid.
18/03/2019
Good start to potty training
I have been using regular diapers. But since I've been using the pull ups changing time is so much easier and I think he's ready for being potty trained. I also love that they have the size 12-24months ! My son is kinda small and size 2t doesn't fit him so I am super happy I got to try the size 12-24months! I'm a 110% satisfied with pull ups!