18/03/2019
Perfect size for little guys!
I received a size 12-24 month Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys. I had previously purchased the smallest size available, 2T-3T, but they were too large for my son. This size was perfect! He is currently 21 months old and on the smaller side for both weight and height. The 12-24 month size pull up fit him comofortably in the legs and waist. They didn’t allow any leaks when he had an accident. I was also able to tell he was wet by the design fade. He loved the designs on them and was super excited to put them on. He was able to pull them on and off by himself. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I look forward to them being on the market in this size! Thank you!
Love these pullups!
I absolutely love the pullups learning designs for boys. They are so easy to put on and they don't leak overnight! They are also so cute!
Comfy Pull-Ups
I love pull ups for boys. Boys are generally harder to potty train so this design made it fairly easier to train and help transition my boy to big boy underwear in the near future. He likes it and thinks it is fun to be independent. I will definitely recommend and purchase this item. I got this as a sample to try and loved it.
18/03/2019
Great big boys training underwear
These diapers are thin, not bulky which is great for training because kids could feel when they have made an accident.
Love the product
Already love the brand, my son loves the design and character on them. He was eager to put them on. They fit perfectly and absorbed well when he had an accident. I will be buying in the future.
18/03/2019
I used to use store brand training pants for my son and they would leak once I am happy to say Pull-ups last all night with no leaks. My son also loves that they have the Disney prints which makes it easier for me to change him when he has accidents
Work great
My toddler loved the design and was super excited to wear them. They are thin and absorbent and haven't had any problems with leaks. My only complaint was the sides of the pull ups would sometimes irritate my son's sensitive skin.
Good product
Good fit. Very soft. Cute designs. Hold pee well for when accidents happen.
Great for Training
Pull Ups Learning Designs for Boys have the cutest designs an great protection while also helping to train your little one
17/03/2019
No dye or pictures needed
The only thing I would change is to remove the dye from the diapers
Great Features
These pull ups have all the features that I look for in a pull up. They don't leak. They are easy to pull up and down. And they pull apart like a diaper in case my child poops. They also reseal along the side.
16/03/2019
Very absorbent and steady pull up
I typically use cloth diapers because my son has very sensitive skin. This product didn't make him rash or anything. These pullups are very sturdy and absorbent. Love the bright print of characters! Also the fact that if your little one doesn't have an accident and you take it off the tabs can be attached back together for another use.
16/03/2019
These pull up are easy for my son to put on and take off. Very absorbent.
Pull-ups are diapers
It’s still a diaper and that’s how my child treated them. Once transitioned to underwear, he did extremely well.
16/03/2019
Excellent potty training tool!
I am thrilled that Pull-Ups are now available in 12M-24M as my son doesn't fit into 2T-3T despite being ready to potty train. These have been helpful in preparing my son for underwear. They are absorbent and provide protection for day and night. My son can pull them up and down on his own and they have resealable side openings for quick and easy removal in the event of an accident. My favorite feature is the wetness indicator. I love that the design helps to alert me to accidents while simultaneously being a visualization tool to help my son identify when he's wet. The Mickey and Woody designs thrilled my son and eased the transition. This was bolstered by the coloring mat. I allow my son to color in portions as rewards for successful trips to the bathroom to foster a connection between the incentive and the process. Overall, these are a great quality, effective approach to potty training. We are only at the start of the process, but I am confident that Pull-Ups will see us through!