Good for potty training
These are the best brand for boys learning potty training. The designs are cute.
Great fitting Pull ups
I love this Huggies Pull-Ups® Learning Designs for Boys because it fits well with my son. The adorable designs ads fun to my him as he loves Mickey Mouse. He is eager to wear it and the box is cool because it will become a huge coloring mat for him which a nice surprise for my little one. This pull up is very absorbent and stays up or do not sag. An he can easily pull down and pull up his pull-ups on his own if he needs to. Overall this is a great fit for son really protects him night and day.
3/15/2019
great learning tool for baby boys
These are awesome. The fit is good, snug and fit, and the design is great. Keeps my son completely dry, and he can use these as he begins to transition from regular diapers. This is a great product for babies!
Pull-ups Learning Designs for Boys
The pull-ups provide comfort and flexibility all while keeping my child dry. They are easy on and easy off without the ripping or tearing that cheaper brands do. The designs are age appropriate and my son loves Mickey! I will definitely be buying more of these as we continue the potty training process!
No Leaks!
It took me a week to review these because I wanted to see if they would leak. So far no leaks! Even when poopy it held it all. Which is greatly appreciated especially when in the car. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because of past experiences. There use to be a brand of training pants that had a cold “sensation” these worked terrific. I wish they’d bring these back.
Great fit
I have not been able to test the absorbency of these diapers though I'm sure that they are plenty absorbent. My son is done so well at potty training that he hasn't peed in one yet. I mainly got them for long trips in the car that we might not be able to pull over immediately. That being said my son still realizes that this is a diaper and does not want to wear them very long he'd much rather wear his underwear. My son is in 2T clothes for length because he is tall but very skinny when I tried these on him they fit perfect. I also tried them on my older son who is 5 and has the same problem with long trips in the car. He is in 4 and 5T clothes for length but is also very skinny and these although a little tight did fit and I think will be perfect for when we're on trips in the car can almost hold it all the way to the bathroom.
Works great
Work really well when toilet training. The cooling effect helps remind to use the potty instead of going in the diaper.
Super cute and helpful!
These are great for potty training. They have cute Mickey Mouse designs that my little guy loves. They are easy to pull up and down, but absorbant when accidents happen
3/15/2019
Easy on/off, great for training
easy on and off with velco, good absorbancy, boys can confidently pull diapers off quickly and right back up too. Pull tab characters make the boys smile and giggle.
3/15/2019
Kids love it and easy for all moms
The pull ups design helps my kid to learn how to put them on and it's easy to open to potty check. The product is like underwear. My kid loves the design and can't wait to wear them on
Pull Ups
Easy to use especially when trying to teach a child to potty train, Simple for kids to use with ease
EXCITING NEW DESIGN
Being a mother of 3 boys I have definitely had my fair share of potty training troubles! My children have always been big fans of Disney characters as well! So to be able to excite them with their favorite characters while potty training has been very helpful! Most other plain pull ups I tried didn't make my son WANT to try. These really have him wanting to potty train! They absorb really well also! I have tried many pull up style training pants that do not absorb hardly at all! I have small children so it's so hard come potty training time to find pull ups that fit good. This smaller size pull up is perfect for my 2.5 year old! These are definitely way better than any other training pants I have tried! I definitely recommend these!
Bestever!
I Think These Pull ups are so awesome the Design on the Front is Fun and they are Soft to the Touch they are easy to slide up and Down and are so easy to take Off if There is an accident which by the way they do hold up well if There is an accident! Other Type of Training diapers do not have easy Pull away sides like These do... They dont hold the mess as well and are more work and i have Found less breathable than Pull ups... I will continue to buy them they are worth it i would Highly reccomend them
Good for potty training
These are a great product for one that is thinking of starting the potty training process. Cute patterns and good fit.
3/14/2019
new smaller size
I think that the pull ups were a great size for the petite size of my little guy since they were specificly made for 12-24 mo children they came in handy for those days when he didnt want to wear diapers. I wasnt aware before that there was was pull ups in the new smaller size.