30/03/2019
baby learning goal
My girl is almost 2 and I wanted her to learn how to pull up herself already. She is still potty training and she started to want to do things on her own, having the pull up learning design really helps, she felt so satisfy by doing it herself.
30/03/2019
Almost there!
My daughter is 1.5, and we have been considering trying to potty train for a while. When I got the chance to use these, I thought, "No time like the present!" She's a cool 24 lbs, so the size was a tad big on her, but it got her used to telling me when she has to use the potty (we use sign language). I would definitely try these again, even as just a precurser to potty training.
28/03/2019
Not ready
We went through potty training regression right before receiving our Pull-Ups. My daughter refused to wear anything other than a traditional diaper for these past few weeks, so we have not been able to put them to the test. I was so delighted to see smaller size training pants since my daughter is on the 15th percentile and cannot fit into traditional size training pants. If only we had tried these before potty training regression, I believe we would have made progress.
28/03/2019
Super cute
Really cute designs and comfortable fit. My daughter was really excited to wear them and felt like she was wearing big girl panties.
27/03/2019
So Cute!
These Pull-Ups are so cute! My daughter was so excited to wear them, and they hold a good amount of urine for "oopsie" moments. The inside of the box is one giant coloring page, so that was fun as well.
Pull ups review
We have just started potty training and these helped SO much! Because of these she has mastered how to pull down her own pants as well as pull them up which has given her an additional incentive to go! Now to just get her to stop pulling them down in the middle of stores now 😂
Pull Ups Review
I really love the design of the Pull-Ups® Learning Designs for Girls. They are a good transition from diapers because my daughter is at the age where she pulls the diaper off but not quite ready for potty training. I liked that they didn't leak and this is a great product that I recommend.
Pull Ups Great product
Worked well with no leaks. Design on product popular with both baby and mom.
Cute and functional
These were a great fit on my little peanut. We have used other huggies diapers before, and continue to be happy with the brand. These pull ups had good absorbency when needed, and were easy to use when trying to potty train. My daughter loved the design, and the box even had space to color on it, which gave me a solid 20 minutes of mom time.
Cute and functional
These worked great! They were easy to pull up & functioned very well. No leaking! The cute design was a bonus.
26/03/2019
Look like undies, function like a diaper
I love these diapers. They feel more like real underwear and look way more stylish that regular diapers. The over all appearance is very pleasing but it’s the absorbency and function that sets them above average. We did not have one leak or any chaffing at all while testing this product. I would highly recommend!
Love it!
I really loved the product! They are so easy to put on and my daughter loves the Minnie Mouse designs. I would definitely purchase again!
Absorbent and cute
The Huggies brand is the favorite in our household and these training pants are perfect for my little girl. My husband and I have just begun trying to potty train her. They absorb very well. My little one love looking at the cute designs. I will definitely recommend these to my friends and family members.
Best "big girl undies"
My baby girl is just starting out with potty training. These are the first pull-ups that we've got for her and it seems that she loves them so far. They are cute and fit well. They absorb much better than our previous diapers and the cotton feels softer. So far she has not had a leak and or skin rashes. I like that you just tear the sides and take them off without having to pull them down. She feels very comfortable in them and can run around and have no problem. I would definitely recommend Pull Ups Learning Designs to all parents starting to potty train!!
25/03/2019
Very good for small size toddlers.
The pull ups are very good and absorbent however, the size I receive was a bit too tight for my 2 year.