4.7 5 0 232 232 Help make your potty training experience easier* with Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants.

10/30/2017
Training pullup
Loved the training pants will be buying and recommend to all peoplw
10/28/2017
We both like it!!!
It's very absorbant, he loves the characters and the ability to feel like he is wearing big kid underwear...
Pull Ups review
I loved them and so did my son! They kept him dry and no leaking. Easy for him to pull up and down which encouraged him to use the potty rather than using it in his diaper!
Pull-Ups Designs
These Pull-Ups fit my son in all the right places. I did have a few problems when the velcro type sides would come undone when we were pulling them up and done throughout the day. This was my only concern. I did like the character designs and how there was an indicator on if he was wet or dry. This makes it very helpful when knowing if he was wet or dry.
Kid Tested, Mother Approved
My son loves the designs, and I like how absorbant they are. We’re still in the early stages of potty training and I don’t have to worry about him leaking if he doesn’t get to the potty in time. (My only issue is that there isn’t enough room for poop accidents; we’ve sometimes experienced leakages here.) All together, I would definitely recommend.
10/26/2017
Nice designs
My son enjoyed his training pants. He also liked the designs and stickers provided as incentives. Thank you
10/24/2017
Great pull-ups
I loved these pull-ups for my son. He needs them to sleep in mostly and they do not leak. The only thing I would change are the sides where they pull apart.
Love them!
Loved the characters. Easy to put on and take off. No leaks through the night and my kid feels like he has on big boy pants.
My cousin loves these
My baby cousin loves these. They are easy to use for him and comfortable
Comfy and soft
The pull ups are easy to use even for small kids being potty trained. They are not too tight and breathable. My son really like them because it felt like underwear. The Cars characters are a plus but what I really like the most about them is that they are not leaking and are very soft.
10/23/2017
I received a package of Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants for Boys to try out and submit a review. I boy loved the design on the front of the pants. He didn't want to mess up his new big boy pants so it worked in my favor and is helping with potty training. We didn't have any problems with leaks so this was also a big plus! This product was a home run. Great product!
10/20/2017
Great way to train toddlers
They helped my twins get ready for underwear i can rest easy knowing they are training yet still protected
underwear feel
I'm a mother who hates pull ups training pants, for training a child to go to the bathroom. I've tried them all, none of them worked on my boys. I really did enjoy these that I've received complimentary for my honest review. They don't feel like diapers, that's a big factor because my kids don't learn if they feel like they're wearing diapers. They're easy to pull up and down for my son and won't come off from the sides like diapers do. It also has great leak protection just in case. Overall I'd repurchase these to continue potty training with my boy.
Pull-Ups
My son likes the design and didn't mind wearing the training pants. He did have a hard time getting them pulled down to potty without help from me. He seems to do better nude but since that can't happen all the time lol Pull-Ups Training Pants come in handy.
Wonderful!
I will definitely be buying this for my son. They made potty training a little more enjoyable and easy. They were very easy to pull up. My son was able to pull them up himself without the pull up twisting like some other brands do. We didn't encounter any leaks with these. They are very soft so they didn't irritate my son's sensitive skin. Best of all they have all the characters my son loves. He was excited to put a new one on and I didn't have to chase him around the house trying to get him to put one on. Would definitely recommend trying these!