4.7 5 0 232 232 Help make your potty training experience easier* with Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants.

Huggies pull-ups
Huggies pull-ups were absolutely amazing. I used both during the day and night without any leaks or accidents. My little loved the design and did his best to keep dry so it wouldn't fade.
Decent reliable pull ups
They worked well only a little sagging. Biggest concern would be price to buy.
Not for us.
We tried these for potty training our twin boys and they were not for us. The sides were so easy to open that they would undo them while playing and we couldn’t get them back on to where they’d stay without everything just leaking out the sides.
10/8/2017
Works great doesnt leak !!!!
Didnt leak at all !!! Work great will buy again soon !!!!
Great product!
These Pull Ups for boys have worked great for my son. He loves wearing them and feels like he is a big boy when he can pull them down to use the potty.
10/8/2017
Hands down best brand of training pants
They're easy to slip on, and easy to slip off, or tear off. But my son can't take them off himself. The design on the front let's me know if he's wet, without having to do the weird squish test that he hates . They're wider in the tush, which beats the competitor for me. No more "wedgies". We love these!
Love pull ups Mcqueen diapers
My toddler Sebastian love them because they had Mcqueen and thats his favorite character. Plus his know he wants to go to the restroom with his Mcqueen diapers :) Thank you Pull ups training pants anf home tester club.
WHAT YOU NEED
THESE PARTICULAR PULL-UPS ARE EXTRAORDINARY. GREAT FIT, NO LEAKS, NO SAGGING. HAVE TO BE THE BEAST PULL UPS I'VE EVER TRIED AND THIS IS MY 4TH CHILD!
Love pull ups
My son really liked the diapers! He loved the characters and that made it easy for him to wear them. I liked how easy they are for him to potty train but also good for when there are those "accidents". We are definitely buying more! And definitely letting more people know about them!
Like Underwear
These make it very easy for my son to use the bathroom. He knows how to pull them up and down. They are very absorbent as well and are like underwear.
Reliable/Absorbent
Loved the overall fit, snug where it was supposed to be. Very absorbent if there was an accident. Overall the protection was great thick where it needed to be. Easy on easy off
Great experience
I loved the Huggies training pants for boys, I was actually in the beginning of potty training my little one as these came in so it was perfect timing. They hold a lot of liquid. Easy to pull up and down. And my baby loved the designs and caricatures. Overall I am very happy with them.
Amazing Pulls -Ups best on the market
My son is 2.5 and we have just started the potty training process about a week ago and so far to good he feels like such a big boy when using the Pull-Ups learning designs training pants for ohs he get so excited about his nightly bath to up them on all by himself .I will definitely be buying more.
Great training pants!
I received a sample pack of pull-ups training pants for boys to try from home tester club. The size of the sample was perfect for me to make a valid opinion of the product. Upon opening the package, I noticed the pull ups had cute designs, were soft, and felt sturdy. They were very easy to use. They absorbed liquid very well and kept solids in place with no blow outs. I would highly recommend these for a training pant for young children. I will definitely be buying more of these in the pull ups brand.
Perfect fit and No leakage
My son was so excited knowing that the design is Cars and Lion Guard characters. He was so happy that even rejected the other Pull-Ups he used to wear. It does fit him well and velcro sides is for me easier to take off when he did something. Unlike the other one he is using that I have to pull down . Overall, it absorbs well and provide the best coverage in that we did not experienced any leaks during the night thought he moves a lot. Base on what I notice, he seemed to be comfortable wearing this Pull-Ups.