4.7 5 0 233 233 Help make your potty training experience easier* with Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants.

30/10/2017
Training pull ups for girls
These training pants are great and so cute. Our daughter loves Minnie so it made it easier to get her to put them on while trying to potty train her. We have tried several kinds of training pants and these win hands down. With the cute Minnie design and the comfortable texture it makes for a easier tool to use. Since receiving a free sample we have bought another pack of these and will continue to buy them till not needed. Since using the sample she has took to potty training a lot better and is having a lot of success with it and fewer accidents each day. Highly recommend these pull up to any parent that is going to start potty training.
29/10/2017
Pull-ups
I think that the pull ups are great..As long as you get the right size you don’t have to worry about leaking...They last really great during the night
28/10/2017
Babys
Me gustaria probar para mis niñas para enseñarle para ir al baño solita.
love them
my daughter loved them .. i will certainly buy more
27/10/2017
They are amazing leek free they look stylish, they look and feel soft. I do highly recommend them specially if you are trying to potty train you baby. My baby love to pull them down and up like underwear like her big sister. 5 stars for Pull-Ups® Training Pants for Girls.
Love love love
Wonderful!!! I love the design and the way they fit my little one!!!
Great for kids
The pull up training pants are very comfortable for child who is going through the phase of potty training. It’s super gentle for children’s skin. It gives wonderful protection on almost every side of it and I am very happy with it.
Awesome
Wonderful product with great protection for my child
26/10/2017
A great potty training essential!
The Pull-ups Training Pants for Girls are the perfect essential for the Potty training stage. I really enjoyed using these to potty train my daughter because they provide great absorbency and are easy for her to pull up and put down when going potty. She really loved the beautiful designs on each training pant.
Move Over Minnie
I loved the pull ups especially since we are in the phase of potty training my niece. They hold up well with # 1’s & 2’s. Trips to the grocery story or on an unexpected road trip. Easy to put on and easy to take off.
Great training diapers
Very easy to use and we're not tight around legs. They are leak proof and we liked them alot.
24/10/2017
Disney pull up training pants
They were really easy for my 3 yr old to pull up and down when having to use the restroom. The fit was nice with no leakage
21/10/2017
Pretty pants
Not only are they pretty, but they hold a significant amount of urine. Can wear all night.
20/10/2017
Potty Training
daughter seemed to like wearing these; liked the pattern on them too.. were easy for her to get down, little tough pulling up to stay up
20/10/2017
Great designs & product!
They are very well made. They do not leak when they are used. I haven't had any problems with tearing or leakage. The designs are my daughters favorite so it makes it more fun for her when she's wearing them!