Pull-Ups® New Leaf - 3T/4T Girls

Pull-Ups® New Leaf - 3T/4T Girls

31/12/2021
Prefect
Great training pants I use to baby sit a little girl who parents bought this brand and I never experienced any leaks from them
22/11/2021
I absolutely love these pull-ups! My daughter has very sensitive skin, and these cause no irritation. They are super soft, and hardly any leaks. The only thing i wish is they went higher in size for the boxes.
12/05/2021
No more wet sheets
So soft, flexible and absorbent. I'm cheap but they are worth the few extra bucks, haven't had a leak in weeks. HAPPY BABY...HAPPY MOM!
23/03/2021
Love these. Good for my niece.
I bought these for my niece when she began having bedwetting issues at night while staying at my house. They absorbed everything and they aren't too bulky and are barely noticeable under her leggings.
03/03/2021
Great diapers
I love Pull-Ups New Leaf diapers. They are very soft and gentle on my baby’s skin.
11/12/2020
So Much Better Than Regular Pull-Ups
We absolutely loved these and we’ve fully made the switch to these over regular pull-ups. We only use pull-ups at night now and these absorb well and are also comfortable on my daughter.