4.9 5 0 70 70 Quaker Chewy Dipps are an irresistible combination for a delightful snacktime treat. Each Dipps granola bar has a rich chocolatey shell.
Quaker Chewy Dipps Llama Rama Granola Bars

23/05/2020
Quaker Chewy Dipps Llama Rama Granola Bars
Yumminess in a convent size! These bars are delicious to have on hand when the hungry rumbles occur and you need energy to make it to dinner time.
23/05/2020
Buenas
Bueno para la digestión y dieta en cada y recomendar a los amigos y familiares en general . Espero recibir muestras del producto para seguir recomendarlo , enviar a mi dirección
20/05/2020
Excellent
Amisnietas les encantarán probar snack nuevos sabores
17/05/2020
This was a great, quick and on the healthier sides for a snack. I was able to find these at my local walmart store in the granola bar section. I will continue to buy these soon
17/05/2020
My kiddos love these! We pick them up almost weekly! Delicious!
14/05/2020
Llamatastic
This is our fantastic granola bar. This is how I sneak in the good stuff to those picky kids and grandkids. And yes I hide in the pantry and eat these too from time to time. I reccommend every parent to buy the llamatastic treats for there kids too. Or just for yourself its okay to selfish every once in a while.
14/05/2020
Súper
Me da mucha ansiedad por comer algo dulce y al mismo tiempo saciar una pequeña hambre. La barra de granola es súper buena para saciar este problema y al mismo tiempo satisfacer mi ansiedad.
12/05/2020
It is great, my brother an i always getting it thanks guys
12/05/2020
Awesome
I purchased this for a quick snack for my son and he absolutely loves this product. His new favorite
09/05/2020
No llama drama
My son and grandson love these cookies. We have a drama free zone when I bust out the llamas.
Delicious!!
These were awesome!!! My girls love lamas so when they seen at the grocery store they begged to try them and loved them!!!
Love the llama
This is great! My kids loved it before they even tried it due to the creative, cute packaging idea and the fact that it's healthy is great for me as well! Staple in my cabinets from now on!
Tasty and filling
Usually I don’t eat any of the snack items I buy for my kids but this one I tried and it is DELICIOUS. i actually eat these all the time If I’m craving something sweet and don’t want to completely eat anything really bad for me. It satisfies that sweet craving without being really bad for you. Good for adults and kids alike.
26/04/2020
Great for kids!
Definitely a household necessity for quick snacks on the go. The kids loved them, and they're not even full of junk that's bad for them like some products. I would definitely recommend.
15/04/2020
Great quick snack
Perfect for on the go snacks for parents and kids both.