4.9 5 0 29 29 Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring, thanks to new Quaker Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cranberries. This new twist on a breakfast favorite mixes real pieces of apples & cranberries with heart-healthy* whole grain Quaker Oats. 2 minutes or less in the microwave and you’ve got a warm breakfast that the whole family will love. It’ll remind you why breakfast really is the best.

7/18/2019
Healthy and delicious
This is a great way to start the day with a nutritious meal. It's easy to prepare, taste great and doesn't require any additional sugar to be added. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
5/2/2019
Great breakfast!
I’m not usually a fan of cranberry but this oatmeal was out of this world! Great apple flavoring accompany the cranberry!
3/20/2019
Heart Healthy & Tastes Great
I've tried Quaker's other offerings and they don't match up to this. What sets this apart from their regular instant oatmeal is, for me, the size of the servings, the protein content, and the taste. Let me elaborate: One other thing I'd mention is how easy these are to make. The pouches double as measuring cups for the water so you basically dump the contents into a container, fill the pouch up to the line, dump that in, stir, and microwave for a minute. Comes out perfectly every time. So overall, this is the best low-effort breakfast I've managed to find, outside of prepping a bunch of hard-boiled eggs in advance. It gets me in under calorie budget to start my day, keeps me satiated until lunchtime, and doesn't leave me wanting for much else. If they made some other flavors I would be all over those, too.
2/18/2019
Daily breakfast
I tried this apple & cranberry oatmeal about 2months ago and let me tell you I was instantly hooked. I am not a person who would pick oatmeal over other items but this is so good. The apple and cranberry flavor as you take the the first spoon full until your last bite it's so hypnotizing. The smell as you warm it up instantly grabs your attention, but the flavor is great. I love apples I was just not a cranberry fan...until now. I have a bowl every day for breakfast.
10/26/2018
oats
I LOVE OATMEAL. THE ADDITION OF APPLES AND CRANBERRIES MAKES IT A REAL TREAT.
10/3/2018
Quick & Kid-Approved
Affordable and appealing to the entire family. Very quick and easy to make. It’s a great breakfast for kids in the morning!
9/21/2018
Great flavor
My son eats oatmeal almost every day. He loved the cranberries, it might be one of his new favorites
2/24/2015
My kids really enjoyed this oatmeal. They liked the tartness the cranberries provided to the apples. They love eating Oatmeal for breakfast when it is cold outside. Great new flavor.
2/11/2015
I really liked this flavor. I like trying different flavors of oatmeal and this one was good enough to purchase again. The flavor with the cherries is good too. I think that one may have been a limited time only flavor because I cannot find it now. I would recommend this to friends and family
2/10/2015
We love oatmeal. This has amazing flavor between the sweetness of the apples and the tartness of the cranberries, it is awesome!
2/5/2015
This is my absolute favorite! Love the flavor, not too sweet, with lots of cranberries and apples. Sometimes for a little extra bonus I throw in some sliced almonds. AHH heaven in a bowl!
1/9/2015
I love the taste, the texture and the flavor combination!
12/12/2014
Love this- my husband eats oatmeal every morning but doesn't eat fruit on it's own so this way I at least get him to eat fruit without nagging him
12/4/2014
Great app;es taste, cranbeerys add to oatmeal. Stongly recommend
7/11/2019
I love oat meal of any flavor. I'm sure I like these as well.