4.7 5 0 178 178 Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.

8/30/2019
nice
I normally eat Quaker for my decision of cereal and chose to try this out. It's the ideal feast in a hurry. The almonds and cranberries gave it an incredibly sweet taste. It had quite recently the appropriate sum as well.
8/21/2019
Delicius
If what you are looking for is a complete meal that fills you and you are satisfied for longer ... this is a very complete breakfast. Provides many nutrients and tastes delicious .. you can eat it whenever you want
8/15/2019
Quick and easy breakfast
I think that this is a great breakfast item. I am always running to work and this is such a great item to grab and go. The taste is amazing and it has a little extra protein to keep me going.
8/15/2019
I tried
My dad always buys these, recently I tried them. Good quick breakfeast. I like the little cups, no need to dirty any dishes, and good for microwaving at work.
8/13/2019
Great oatmeal
You can never go wrong with cranberries and nuts! Such a sweet and salty mixture in my mouth. It’s to die for! Plus I can just open this up, add liquid, and pop it in the microwave for a quick, easy, delicious snack!
8/5/2019
Good quick breakfast
7/25/2019
Good
These are really good and decent flavor choices. Easy to throw in my lunch bag for work. Filling
7/22/2019
Perfect size
I love these right before bed. I don't have to add anything to them they're already delicious
7/11/2019
Great for on the go
I usually eat Quaker for my choice of oatmeal and decided to give this a try. It’s the perfect meal on the go. The almonds and cranberries gave it a great sweet taste. It had just the right amount too.
7/7/2019
Mary
Very delicious 😋, great for on the go breakfast, or nite snack, easy and, convenient, love it!
6/25/2019
Super great and fills you up!
Love this product it fills me up and keeps me going through the morning! Taste great too!
6/4/2019
Yum
We eT this all the time. Fast and nutritious. Priced reasonably. Kids like it.
6/3/2019
Quick N Easy
These are the best for your morning rush. Grab and go that fits right in your purse if you carry one 🤗 perfect portions and full of flavor.
5/28/2019
Good go breakfast
Loved the taste of the oatmeal—was a little disappointed that it spewed all over my microwave.
5/23/2019
an awesome quick breakfast
I always love oatmeal in morning i use to use the instant cause it was fast just pop in microwave with a bit of milk never really had that just made homemade taste, but these protein cups are the best taste fresh as if mom just made it