4.7 5 0 184 184 Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.

23/11/2019
Me funciona
Esta bien tiene buen sabor solo que esta muy dulce creo que tiene demasiada miel me gusta que tiene una buena racion de fruta quitarle azucar estaria mejor
30/10/2019
Satisfying and Filling!
my husband LOVES this stuff! He likes the flavor and ease in preparation. Left him full and not hungry between meals. We may test this with yogurt and make as an overnight oats when it's not cold. Great item!
01/10/2019
Tasty
These are so easy to make, Taste great, inexpensive and my kids love them.
27/09/2019
Quick
Tastes great. Quick and easy way to get a good breakfast on a busy day. Kept me full until lunch.
25/09/2019
Very filling for a tiny cup with great taste!
I tried this Quaker Instant Oatmeal Protein cup in Cranberry Almond and was not let down. The taste of the oatmeal was really great, crunchy nuts and tart cranberries that blended well with the oatmeal. The size of the cup seems like it will be too small, but I was very full and satisfied by the end. Will definitely buy again!
24/09/2019
Hearty
I love oatmeal but these are absolutely delicious... full of flavor and healthy!
30/08/2019
nice
I normally eat Quaker for my decision of cereal and chose to try this out. It's the ideal feast in a hurry. The almonds and cranberries gave it an incredibly sweet taste. It had quite recently the appropriate sum as well.
21/08/2019
Delicius
If what you are looking for is a complete meal that fills you and you are satisfied for longer ... this is a very complete breakfast. Provides many nutrients and tastes delicious .. you can eat it whenever you want
15/08/2019
Quick and easy breakfast
I think that this is a great breakfast item. I am always running to work and this is such a great item to grab and go. The taste is amazing and it has a little extra protein to keep me going.
15/08/2019
I tried
My dad always buys these, recently I tried them. Good quick breakfeast. I like the little cups, no need to dirty any dishes, and good for microwaving at work.
13/08/2019
Great oatmeal
You can never go wrong with cranberries and nuts! Such a sweet and salty mixture in my mouth. It’s to die for! Plus I can just open this up, add liquid, and pop it in the microwave for a quick, easy, delicious snack!
05/08/2019
Good quick breakfast
25/07/2019
Good
These are really good and decent flavor choices. Easy to throw in my lunch bag for work. Filling
22/07/2019
Perfect size
I love these right before bed. I don't have to add anything to them they're already delicious
11/07/2019
Great for on the go
I usually eat Quaker for my choice of oatmeal and decided to give this a try. It’s the perfect meal on the go. The almonds and cranberries gave it a great sweet taste. It had just the right amount too.