Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.

Julie (Indianola)

• 8 Comments
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

Liked the cranberry oatmeal. Bought for the holidays. And would buy again.

Karen (Potomac)

• 6 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I did not realize Protein was an ingredient of Oatmeal. Oh my, this pre-measured ready to go meal is my new go to for meals and for quenching the desire to just eat

Jessica (Los Angeles)

• 3 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought these at a 99c store near me because they were 2 for one. Decided to get a box of them at Walmart. They are very convenient for on the go snack. Good source of protein and its really good.

Angel (Westfield)

• 0 Review
  • 13 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

We love this, it is an easy breakfast when we are in a hurry, especially on school days.

JOANNA (Tucson)

• 4 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

With my busy lifestyle Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup is my go too...add a little water...pop in the microwave...wait 45 seconds and its good to go...with a good amount of protein and great flavor i enjoy it anytime of the day.

Rachel (Coal City)

• 2 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

This protein oatmeal is great. It's easy for on the go or a quick breakfast. It tastes great too.

lindsey (Virginia Beach)

• 45 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

oatmeal is my go to breakfast in the morning and quaker made it way easier to start my mornings i dont have to get a bowl dirty and i can take it on the go with me

Roberta (Pocola)

• 0 Review
  • 4 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought this and tried it and i really liked it. It is great for a quick breakfast or a quick snack. I will continue to buy this.

glenda (Decatur)

• 235 Comments
1/29/2019 Home Tested with free product

Surprisingly, I just had one this morning and it was great. They are good for any time of day. Good for a snack or a meal and I am so addicted to the taste. Highly recommend!

Catherine Jade (Davao)

• Review
1/28/2019 Home Tested with free product

i tried it and it taste good , whenever I'm hungry I will just grab some quaker instant oatmeal and my hungers solved

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours