Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.

Kerrin (Folsom)

• 0 Comment
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like to keep healthy snacks at work. This is a tasty one for breakfast or even as a snack & not too many calories. The protein keeps me feeling full.

Rebecca (Bakersfield)

• 2 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

These taste great and keep me full until lunch! I love that they are high protein!

Maryann (Seale)

• 1 Comment
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Delicious and easy to make...........................................

Janice (Allentown)

• 0 Comment
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Very easy to make. Good on the go. Just need microwave. And added protein too. What could be better.

Dayna (Whitehouse)

• 3 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these oatmeal cups. I enjoy all the different flavors available. This is my go to breakfast at work. It's easy to make, delicious, satisfying, and no mess.

Cynthia (Lincoln)

• 1 Comment
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like the fact its quick and easy for the morning. The taste is wonderful as all Quaker oats are.

Jennifer (Winslow)

• Upload
  • 4 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Can I just say Yummy! I'm not usually a fan of oatmeal, but Quaker has changed my perspective with all the delightful flavor combos in this cup. I am sold. Welcome an easy, healthy breakfast back into my life. It is so satisfying, sometimes, I find myself having a light lunch rather than feeling like I am starving and over indulging.

Carole (Cortland)

• 39 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried like they said left it overnite.Didnt like the taste and even heated it up still no good I’d rather cook regular or use instant

Stefanie (Las Vegas)

• 38 Comments
12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really love this product because it is so easy to make and tastes great. I love eating this for breakfast because it is warm and filling and gets me energized to face the day. I like that it is made with healthy ingredients and has a great flavor. This keeps me going until lunch and helps me get a good breakfast to start the day.

Karen (Woonsocket)

• 7 Comments
12/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Easy to use. Tastes Great. Good for Breakfast or a Pick Me Up Snack Anytime. Healthy & Filling.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours