4.7 5 0 182 182 Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup

11/12/2018
Easy option for breakfast at work
I like to keep healthy snacks at work. This is a tasty one for breakfast or even as a snack & not too many calories. The protein keeps me feeling full.
Love!
These taste great and keep me full until lunch! I love that they are high protein!
Oatmeal is delicious
Delicious and easy to make...........................................
Easy to make
Very easy to make. Good on the go. Just need microwave. And added protein too. What could be better.
Easy for on the go
I love these oatmeal cups. I enjoy all the different flavors available. This is my go to breakfast at work. It's easy to make, delicious, satisfying, and no mess.
10/12/2018
Good Stuff
I really like the fact its quick and easy for the morning. The taste is wonderful as all Quaker oats are.
09/12/2018
Yum
Can I just say Yummy! I'm not usually a fan of oatmeal, but Quaker has changed my perspective with all the delightful flavor combos in this cup. I am sold. Welcome an easy, healthy breakfast back into my life. It is so satisfying, sometimes, I find myself having a light lunch rather than feeling like I am starving and over indulging.
09/12/2018
Poor
I tried like they said left it overnite.Didnt like the taste and even heated it up still no good I’d rather cook regular or use instant
08/12/2018
Quick and Easy
I really love this product because it is so easy to make and tastes great. I love eating this for breakfast because it is warm and filling and gets me energized to face the day. I like that it is made with healthy ingredients and has a great flavor. This keeps me going until lunch and helps me get a good breakfast to start the day.
07/12/2018
Healthy & Filling
Easy to use. Tastes Great. Good for Breakfast or a Pick Me Up Snack Anytime. Healthy & Filling.
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup
I Don't eat the right food and mostly I eat junk food which have little or none of values that my body need, So I decided to try this great product that give me the protein that I need. First of all the test is great. I also like the package and the natural color,.Try it you will like it.
Delicious and nutritious
I've tried this product among other flavors they are so delicious not to mention very convenient. If I didn't have time for breakfast in the mornings I would grab a cup and take it to work with me throw it in the microwave and would sit at my desk and and eat it. It is also one of my 14 month old grandsons, favorite things to have for breakfast and I don't have to worry about him eating junk food because it is very good for him and fills him up
Easy and deliciuos!
So easy and convenient. Good flavors. Perfect to take on an airplane as you just add water. Wish it wasn't so high in sugar though.
06/12/2018
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup YUMMY!
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup taste amazing even my kids love them! They are good pricing very easy to make and taste amazing easy for on the go fast breakfast on in our family afternoon snack! We love them I highly recommend !
Easy on the go
This is the perfect portion and quick and easy for mornings when on the go as well as evenings when you may just want a quick snack