4.7 5 0 182 182 Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup

yummie
what a warm and healthy breakfast lunch snack or dinner
very good
I tried it but it seems like a long time ago. Would be willing to try it again
12/12/2018
I tried the oatmeal and it was delicious. I would definitely purchase this oatmeal again.
12/12/2018
Quaker instant quacker oatmeal protein cup
My husband and sister really like the flavor of this instant oatmeal. I found it to reasonably priced and is a good source of protein
Perfection
I love this product. It's great for a dad on the go. My kids love it and so do I.
Great on the go
I am a single parent of a 14 yr old. Every morning we are running against the clock and I'm the one who is late. I keep a case of the Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cups in my trunk. I can grab a cup and have it in the microwave as I get my morning papers out. I also use them for lunch if I'm unable to get away. This is a great on the go meal.
Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup
I have tried these cups I don't like cranberries so I don't buy this one but do get the others
12/12/2018
oatmeal that tastes good!
warm and filling,easy to make and a great source of protein
great instant oatmeal
this was a great instant oatmeal. It filled you up and was satisfying. Loved the flavor,intend to buy again.
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Protein cups
We live busy hectic lives. I am always looking for foods that will help make at least one meal easier and stay healthy at the same time. Convenience is the key during the work week. I bought these QUAKER Protein Oatmeal cups and loved them.. They are fast, easy, and taste good too. They fill me up along with a piece of fruit and coffee. They are portable and inexpensive. I have them in my cupboards and always grab these when I am not in the mood for yogurt or cereal .Very filling too.
So delicious
I love the combination of cranberry & almond. & in hot cereal it taste so much better. Nothing like starting your day off with a happy stomach.
So convenient
I love how easy this are to use plus the flavor is really good. Nice to have on hand for quick protein breakfast.
Great Oatmeal
I tried the Quaker instant Quaker Oats protein cup and it was delicious.I love Oatmeal so this was an absolute treat for me. I love the fact that it has all the nutrition and protein you need for your daily allowance.I definitely recommend you try it.Thank You for the opportunity to try it.
Quakers protein
I love the Quaker instant oatmeal protein cups you have everything you need in the cup easy instruction and nice microwaveable cup mixes well and not to thick or thin I love adding granola,dried fruit or even plain brown raw can sugar ,I recommend buying these and plan on buying more
Love it!
This is my go to breakfast for work. So easy to prepare and taste so good. Sometimes I add raisins to mine to kick it up a notch.