4.8 5 0 71 71 Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal has been repackaged. It contains 100% whole grain oats to provide energy to keep one going, is an excellent source of fiber, and is free from high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and added colors. According to the manufacturer, diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. The heart healthy oatmeal is flavored with other natural flavors, and is said to be a tasty and easy way to get 35% of the daily fiber needs, to help support a healthy digestive system and to have a satisfying start. This kosher certified product is microwavable and retails in a newly designed 12.6-oz. recyclable, convenient pantry pack made of 100% recycled fiber, containing eight 1.58-oz. units and featuring serving instructions, a QR code, the Smartlabel, Twitter and Facebook links. The manufacturer claims to continually be on the lookout for ways to reduce environmental impact especially in areas of farming, packaging and shipping.
Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal

22/10/2020
Great taste, lots of fiber!
I bought the Quaker select starts Maple and brown sugar high fiber oatmeal recently. I have been eating the maple and Brown sugar flavor for some time, and was excited to see that it now comes in a high fiber option! It tastes just like the original, but I am excited to be getting more fiber! I recommend for sure!
22/10/2020
Quick and easy breakfast
This is my favorite breakfast. The fact that it is delicious and convenient is a win. Perfect for mornings we are running late or even for a mid day snack! I will continue to purchase this oatmeal.
21/10/2020
deliciius
I really love Quaker oatmeal and this does not fail to please
21/10/2020
Good Oats
I grew up eating oatmeal and enjoy a good bowl but it never seemed to last but with the protein it really sticks with me longer
20/10/2020
Fav go to snack
Great snack or addition to a meal! I truly love it! It quick and easy... I do recommend using milk instead of water. Perhaps making the bag size larger would be a great idea...
14/10/2020
wow
muy rico para mis desayunos para irme atrabajor mis desayunos felice
13/10/2020
Love me some oatmeal.
This oatmeal is some great stuff. It Taste amazing and the texture it great. It was the only kind of oatmeal they had left at the store, so I picked up a box and let me tell you, I’m glad I did.
13/10/2020
Yummy goodness
I love this flover of instant oatmeal it's what got me to like oatmeal my grandson love it too he calls it our oatmeal because him and I eat it everytime he stays the night
12/10/2020
Easily my too favorite in flavor but its also great for busy days when you might not have time to stop and eat thru the day as this keeps you full for a LONG time.
11/10/2020
Great oatmeal
This is easy to make as you can make it in the microwave. I prefer it with milk instead of with water as it gives it a deeper flavor. This is my favorite flavor.
07/10/2020
My go-to breakfast meal.
I love how quick and convenient this is to make. The flavor is nice, not overly sweet despite the maple and brown sugar name. The packaging is not wasteful which is always a plus and also is very reasonably priced.
02/10/2020
Husband's fav
I actually buy this for my husband as he loves this type and brand so thought I'd pay a bit extra for this version. He eats it most days and he is fussy so must be good. He's happy with it and always reminds me to get more when I tell him I'm going grocery shopping
02/10/2020
Best Oatmeal Ever
Quaker Oatmeal is my favorite. Maple and Brown sugar is the best flavor of all oatmeals. The quaker oats are big, stay firm and do not get slimy when cooked. The maple and brown sugar are not over powering. Just the right amount of sweetness, with the large oats in every bite. I will be buying more of this for sure!!
27/09/2020
Loved it. It's my go to when I don't have time to cook. Something fast but filling.
26/09/2020
Awesome
Quaker High Fiber is a great filling day starter. Gets you moving on the outside and on the inside too.