4.8 5 0 12 12 Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal has been repackaged. It contains 100% whole grain oats to provide energy to keep one going, is an excellent source of fiber, and is free from high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and added colors. According to the manufacturer, diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. The heart healthy oatmeal is flavored with other natural flavors, and is said to be a tasty and easy way to get 35% of the daily fiber needs, to help support a healthy digestive system and to have a satisfying start. This kosher certified product is microwavable and retails in a newly designed 12.6-oz. recyclable, convenient pantry pack made of 100% recycled fiber, containing eight 1.58-oz. units and featuring serving instructions, a QR code, the Smartlabel, Twitter and Facebook links. The manufacturer claims to continually be on the lookout for ways to reduce environmental impact especially in areas of farming, packaging and shipping.
Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal

30/05/2020
Yum!
Tastes great! A go to for me for breakfast. I love the maple and brown sugar flavor and it was filling.
28/05/2020
So Yummy
This oatmeal is so yummy and the serving sizes are big! My kids and I love this flavor! Such a heart breakfast.
28/05/2020
Excellent Breakfast Item
This oatmeal is delicious! My SO and I both eat it for breakfast. It actually tastes like Maple and Brown Sugar. The only improvement I can think of is to have more stores offer it because we can only find it at Food Lion and make it in the bigger boxes too.
09/05/2020
It’s great
I love this oatmeal. It’s so easy to prepare and you have a great breakfast in minutes. The only thing is I think packet is too small so I usually use 2 packets for my breakfast.
02/05/2020
Luv it
This is my favorite quick breakfast, snack & if I’m craving something sweet my go to. Best flavor ever. My husband likes the apple cinnamon.
29/04/2020
Quaker
Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal. This is super easy and very good
28/04/2020
Love
Great texture, great flavor. My children love this in the morning. Seems to give them some energy as well.
23/04/2020
Deliciousness
Love love love the flavor and texture of this oatmeal! It’s a quick nutritious delicious breakfast.
23/04/2020
Can’t go wrong with brown sugar
I really like the combination of maple and brown sugar. I’ve tried a couple brands of oatmeal, and I always like this brand better. They are quick and easy to make, and a healthy option for breakfast.
11/04/2020
Very tasty
I found I needed more fiber in my diet and thought I'd try this out. I have to say it is so tasty and filling. My father in law loves this stuff also. I would recommend to all.
09/04/2020
Tastes great!
I love the flavor! The added fiber is a plus too! My new favorite breakfast cereal
08/04/2020