4.8 5 0 32 32 Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal has been repackaged. It contains 100% whole grain oats to provide energy to keep one going, is an excellent source of fiber, and is free from high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and added colors. According to the manufacturer, diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. The heart healthy oatmeal is flavored with other natural flavors, and is said to be a tasty and easy way to get 35% of the daily fiber needs, to help support a healthy digestive system and to have a satisfying start. This kosher certified product is microwavable and retails in a newly designed 12.6-oz. recyclable, convenient pantry pack made of 100% recycled fiber, containing eight 1.58-oz. units and featuring serving instructions, a QR code, the Smartlabel, Twitter and Facebook links. The manufacturer claims to continually be on the lookout for ways to reduce environmental impact especially in areas of farming, packaging and shipping.
Quaker Select Starts Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored High Fiber Instant Oatmeal

06/08/2020
A good choice in the AM
I tried multiple flavors of the Quaker High Fiber Oatmeal including the Maple & Brown Sugar. I was very pleased with the taste and consistancy of the product - it was up to the high standards I expect from Quaker brand products. The added benefit of the high fiber was a bonus and did not negatively impact any part of my breakfast experience
31/07/2020
Great taste!
This is one of my favorite oat meals. Great taste. It’s always part of my shopping list
29/07/2020
Tastes Good!!
So filling for breakfast and tastes so good! The flavor was very sweet. Has high fiber which helps with digestion.
20/07/2020
Filling and Tastes Great
Perfect when you don't have much time for breakfast. It's filling, tastes great and the added fiber is a bonus. I even sprinkle a packet on my frosted mini wheats when the weather is too warm for hot oatmeal.
Tons of flavor
Good serving size, it will fill you up. I think the flavor is too rich but the smell is amazing! It’s an easy thing to toss in my bag for work. I have a hard time getting enough fiber in, these help get my daily minimum.
Great way to get fiber.
This is delicious and gives a full feeling all morning
Instant oatmeal
I find this delicious and easy to make a time-saver for people in a hurry
15/07/2020
Great instant breakfast.
Very tasty breakfast, they have different flavors too. Its healthy and tasty and makes your tummy full through the morning.
13/07/2020
Breakfast
I eat this product everyday when I go to my daughters house! I love it especially the maple brown sugar!!!
09/07/2020
Love this stuff!
I love oatmeal, but I wanted to eat a breakfast that tastes great and has lots of fiber. I saw this high fiber Quaker oats and bought it. Tastes so good and keeps me full since it had more fiber than the original Quaker oats.
26/06/2020
Best of breakfasts and snacks!!
Tastes just like the original which we have all been eating for years. I like that it is so much healthier. I eat this in the morning and sometimes as a snack. My cholesterol has never been better.
25/06/2020
Combine two good things
I liked it. I saw no difference in the taste between the original and the high fiber kind. I suffer with bowel issues (I know TMI) but this is a good way to get my fiber in without being forced to eat something I don't like. Will definitely buy again.
18/06/2020
Very good with extra fiber
This oatmeal tastes just as good as the original plus with extra fiber.
17/06/2020
Excellent Instant Oatmeal
Following the given instructions I was left with a beautiful bowl of oatmeal that was very pleasant tasting.
15/06/2020
Quacker instant oatmeal
Very filling for being instant! I loved it, as well as my granddaughter!