4.5 5 0 43 43 Real blueberries and cranberries come together to make the perfect duo in this new Quaker® Steel Cut oatmeal.

26/07/2018
THIS A QUICK AND MOST TASTY PRODUCT. I LOVE QUAKER OATS IN THE MORNING. VERY GOOD WHEN YOU ARE IN A HURRAY.
08/07/2018
Great oatmeal,the texture and the fruit are pleasing to the pallet . Not to heavy for my first meal. a fantastic way to start the day.
27/06/2018
Quaker and 3 minutes. Perfect combination! It was so creamy and flavorful! I was worried about the flavor tasting bad. Its a quick meal to sit down infront of the kids in the morning and there have even been some nights that my children have wanted it for dinner. Throw down toast with it and you have a quick and easy, delicious, affordable meal.
07/06/2018
I love this! Low calorie morning for me. Keeps me full and tastes good.
07/03/2018
This is awesome ready fast steel cut oatmeal oh yes this put a smile on my face. Now I can have my steel oats during the week not just on the weekend. It normally take about twenty minutes to make steel oatmeal and now we have steel oatmeal in three minutes plus blueberries and cranberries are a great together.
06/12/2017
i have tried this product and my whole family enjoys this very much i have not came across a quaker oatmeal product that we didnt like but i wanted to try the steel cut oatmeal because it is so much healhier for you and this product stnds out great tasting cremay and healthy
17/09/2017
I love this SO much! It's the only oatmeal i will eat! Been eating it for at least 2 years! Great flavor & texture! I love the fruit and I love that you don't EVER have to add sugar!
03/03/2016
This oatmeal provides protein and vitamins for someone who has iron deficiencies.
01/09/2015
We do not eat a lot of oatmeal but when we do this is what we eat
05/08/2015
I had a coupon for this several months ago and tried them. i loved the oatmeal. i like to eat oatmeal in the winter for breakfast. it is easy to fix and i add raisins and fresh fruit. it has a great taste but more expensive than the other Quaker quick fix oatmeal products. it does have more calories than the other quick fix oatmeal products as well as a little more sugar content.
17/07/2015
we tried full of taste and very cream love that it was so easy that the kids in do it and that it doesn't take long to make
16/07/2015
This product was much better than I anticipated... It was creamy and flavorful and my whole family enjoys it and that in itself is a miracle. Tell Quaker to keep the flavor so company. Also, tell this product lived up to their great reputation.
10/07/2015
I thought it was very good and creamy. I do however prefer the regular steel cut oats that take 20 minutes + to prepare. Single ingredient and no additives
04/07/2015
Love steel cut oatmeal and Quaker Steel Cut Quick makes it easy to enjoy.
04/07/2015
this isvmy best favorite oatmeal ever. i love all quakers but thisbisvthe best tasty.