4.9 5 0 221 221 Rain-X® Silicone Endura™ was designed with the wiper blade consumer in mind. Qualitative focus group research provided insights to the top features and benefits desired in a wiper blade; consumers want it to be durable and long-lasting while consistently performing in a variety of temperatures and environmental conditions. From the icy cold winters in the north to the year-round blazing heat of the south, the next step in the innovation process was to develop a wiper blade that met these specifications.
Rain X® Silicone Endura™ - ALL-WEATHER PREMIUM SILICONE WIPER BLADE

06/08/2020
Easy to use!
These are so very simple to use, snap on and snap off when you need to change them, they keep the rain off my window for me to see great during at storm. I would highly recommend these.
06/08/2020
Worth the money
I have tried several brands, name and generic. Rain-x lasts longer with the hot Mexican sun.
05/08/2020
Works and is easy to install
I am by no means an expert at vehicles and maintenance in any way. I usually have someone else handle my car’s needs. However, I bought these on recommendation, and I’ll say that my windshield has never looked better; I can actually see in the rain (especially at night); and I was even able to install them on my own with ease!
Love them
I have used rainx liquid for quite some time now. So I tried the wipers . I now I will use nothing else.
Blades
I honestly have never had an issue with any of the rain x wiper blades they have all been good quality blades
Alright
It does it job. It works great for the first couple times. Then it stops working a great after a couple of times. They could last longer. They also need to make one for the back windows as well.
Hoping for more
my husband swears by these wipers but I have problems seeing clear and these wipers don't help.
03/08/2020
Rain-x wiper blades are a life saver!
I drove hundreds of miles for work and these wiper blades made driving in bad weather much easier. Even through heavy downpours, I could see out of my windshield. My wiper blades before upgrading were pathetic in comparison. I enjoyed these so much that I encouraged my husband to buy them as well.
31/07/2020
Wiper blade
Works really great compare to the other off brand had before. Can see a lot better.
30/07/2020
Love them
Works so very good last a really long time I definitely recommend these
30/07/2020
Works in Iowa weather
I use these on both my trucks. Living in Iowa we have to deal with rain and quite a bit of snow. These work perfect for both. Best of all, there is no annoying squeak, drag, or shudder while using these.
28/07/2020
Seeing clearly again
I bought these because of the RainX added features. I can say they are really easy to install and we were up and driving being able to see while driving in the rain. These don’t squeak like others with us nice. They simply glide effortlessly across our windshield and we are more safe.
28/07/2020
RainX Wipers
I buy nothing but RainX wipers for both of our vehicles. Great wipers, great company. They work as advertised!
27/07/2020
I love those windshield wipers they are the best to use I will not use no other kind after trying them
27/07/2020
Excellent wipers
I live in a state with vastly different weather conditions and these hold up to the challenge!