4.9 5 0 141 141 Rain-X® Silicone Endura™ was designed with the wiper blade consumer in mind. Qualitative focus group research provided insights to the top features and benefits desired in a wiper blade; consumers want it to be durable and long-lasting while consistently performing in a variety of temperatures and environmental conditions. From the icy cold winters in the north to the year-round blazing heat of the south, the next step in the innovation process was to develop a wiper blade that met these specifications.
Rain X® Silicone Endura™ - ALL-WEATHER PREMIUM SILICONE WIPER BLADE

27/05/2020
Worth it
I actually have these blades on my Mazda 6 as I type this. I will not go to another brand nor will I use anything other than rainX products. It is the best brand I have ever came across. My dad introduced me to the brand. Also, they may be a little more expensive than the others, but you're getting your moneys worth because they last longer and they are awesome wipers.
26/05/2020
No residue after wipe
Love it . When there’s a monsoon out this absolutely does it’s job.
25/05/2020
Awesome Windshield Wipers!
I absolutely love these! These wipers paired with my Rain-X window cleaner/rain repellant work wonders! I will never buy another brand again! I would recommend these to anyone!
25/05/2020
Rain x wipers
My security in the road is really important for me when I’m out in the roads with my family. That if what this wiper make me fill.
24/05/2020
Pretty good
These wipers work pretty good. They are a bit streaky but clear window as the wiper passes which says a lot living in the mountains.
24/05/2020
Very Good
After trying many different wiper blades, I decided to try these. This are the best I have used. All others would jump or squawk across the windshield. Will be the only ones I will use from now on.
22/05/2020
Rain x
I used to get the cheapest wipers. Until my older sister told me to tried Rain x wipers. Now they are the only wipers I use. Makes the windows a lot cleaner and rain just rolls of the windows. Less use of the wipers running.
21/05/2020
Save yourself time and money!
Best wipers ever purchased. They have a longer lifespan and get the job done! Even in pouring rain you can actually SEE where you are going. A+++
Car
a have them on my car now great in Florida with it rain all the time
Rain & Snow
Excellent wiper for the price. Good job when blizzard Conditions
20/05/2020
Muy bueno
Me ase falta y trataré de probar estos nuevos productos
20/05/2020
Rain-x
Rain X Silicone Endura wipers are awesome. They are on my car right now and this is the second set that i have had. I will never use another product again.
18/05/2020
I've always bought rain-x but this last time I needed wiper blades I got these and definitely not disappointed! Best blades I've ever bought!
17/05/2020
RainX blades
Okay so I actually love these windshield wipers. I had to buy new one couple weeks back and got these bad boys. When I first took them out of the box I was confused thinking I had to remove the whole box part to slide onto my wiper bar, but they were so easy to put on I was impressed. It took me longer to take my old ones off than it did to put on these ones. I also like that they are all rubber and there is no metal bar on these ones like the others.
15/05/2020