Rainbocorns Bunnycorn Surprise by ZURU

4.6 5 0 2 2 Unbox your new bunny bestie with Rainbocorns Bunnycorn Surprise! Hatch open your pocket-sized egg to reveal your new BFF complete with 3 ultra-cute stickers! These super-squishy bundles of joy will capture your heart with their glittery glass eyes and their fantastic fluffy fur.
Rainbocorns Bunnycorn Surprise by ZURU

08/12/2022
Fun surprise toy
These toys are the best! My daughters faces light up every time they get one! My girlies love these toys! They’re so fun to see the pure joy on my kiddos faces while they open their surprise toy up! The stuffed toy is always so cute. I can’t wait to give my babes some this Christmas!
05/10/2022
Small toy
I normally am a huge fan of Rainbocorn products...but this one was just too small for me. The plush inside was a cute rabbit but again, was very small compared to other Rainbocorn products. It came with 4 surprises total inside and there are 6 bunnies in all to collect. I bought 2 of these and ended up with the same rabbit twice...which was okay! Would make for a great Easter basket filler!!