4.7 5 0 51 51 Elevate your hot or iced coffee drinks with this indulgent creamer made from real grade-A cream and nonfat milk.
Reddi Wip Nitro Coffee Creamer

13/08/2020
Loved it
We are big coffee drinkers at home. Our pot is always on. We drink basic coffee all the way to fancy homemade creations. So with 2 chocolate loving coffee drinkers I had to try this as soon as I seen it. Huge hit! It's great for iced creations and just as good on a hot mug of coffee. All 4 people in my house loved it. And believe me it's hard to find something that everyone agrees on.
11/08/2020
!!!
I absolutely LOVE this sweet foam!! You are supposed to top your coffee with it, 3/4 coffee, 1/4 foam, and it is so delicious. It reminds me of the salted cold foam cold brew at Starbucks, but you can put however much on top you want! Its so creamy and sweet, and it seeps into your coffee. Highly recommend!
19/07/2020
Loved it
I didn’t even realize what I was buying, thought it was whipped. Loved it...it was a great surprise.
08/02/2020
Messy and flat
I was confused by this , compared to my normal whipping cream , it was very flat and was messy when sprayed. The flavor did not excite me
26/01/2020
Too sweet
No. No. No. Way too sweet for me. Why can't you make this without sugar?!
14/11/2019
Love this!
I used it on my coffee every morning and love it. It adds a great flavor and amazing foam. Love that it comes out like whipped cream. I hope it comes in more flavors soon.
13/11/2019
Yum 😋
I loved how it made my coffee feel and taste like a coffee shops something that saves me money and still got the feel of the coffee shop is a win in my book
12/11/2019
Not as creamy as a Coffee House Nitro
I was hoping for something close to a coffee house experience with Reddi Wip Nitro Creamer. While I liked the sweetness of the cream and the ease of use, I felt the nitro portion of the creamer wasn't there for me. The ones at coffee houses are super creamy from the tiny bubbles caused by the Nitro. This just didn't provide those tiny bubbles. In a few moments I was left with a cup of coffee no different than adding half and half and some sweetener to it. While I think the Reddi Wip brand is wonderful, I feel like the Nitro Creamer is a miss.
29/10/2019
I just finished my first can of this. I was extremely disappointed that I only got 6 uses out of it! I didn’t even use the 1/4 ratio that was suggested on the can for a latte! I barely covered my coffee! It is soooo delicious but not sure I will purchase again because of $5 for only 6 cups of coffee is a bit over my budget. I’m glad I tried it ahead of time because I would have been embarrassed that my guests would not have gotten to try it!
07/09/2019
I LOVE this product!!
I had never heard of this product but was at a store about 1/2 hour from my home. I purchased it thinking it wasn't going to be that good. I LOVE IT!! I love how it filters through my entire cup of coffee. The taste is great and not artificial tasting!! And the best part is you don't need very much to give your coffee some flavor!! I just wish it were sold at stores nearby. I can't find it anywhere!!
30/08/2019
Amazing!
I am already addicted! It's that good. It's perfect for me because I love coffee and whipped cream so it's a win-win. I wish they were a little more reasonable but it's worth a splurge! Totally recommend!!
25/08/2019
El mejor sabor
Me encanta tomar mi café con un sabor cremoso y este producto es de lo mejor
25/08/2019
I love coffee so this was right up my ally. So good and a great sweet shot. All I can say is yummmmmmmyyyyyy.
22/08/2019
Nitro creamer
it is good nitro creamer. it is good for coffee...
21/08/2019
Yes please!
I am an avid coffee drinker and usually use flavored creamers. With the Nitro Reddi Wip, I don’t have to. Not only does it add a foamy layer to the top, but it does melt into your coffee and add a subtle sweetness to it as well, without it being over the top. So glad to have found this, just wish it was in more stores.