Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream

4.7 5 0 217 217 Nourishing treatment primer cream is ideal for all hair types, especially dry, thick or coarse hair.
Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream

02/04/2021
Love this brand!
This is one of my many favorite products from Redken! it is a great protectant for all hair types. i use this on the daily and it makes my hair feel great. This is my top recommendation over any other products!
28/02/2021
Proof express cream
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Proof express cream
16/12/2020
Absolutely love this I use it in the salon all the time . It makes my hair non-frizzy fix my clients hair wonderful
04/12/2020
Love brand
All of the products smell amazing! And do their job! This is great to protect my hair with everything it comes across on the daily. Weather, heat, brushing.
06/04/2020
Good
I have the spray version of this. I must it all over and air dry and my hair drys quicker. It is a lottle oily but I won’t over saturate my roots with it. Smells good!
10/11/2019
Amazing!!
I love Redken products. They are tailored for all types of hair. I have curly hair and I like to blow dry it straight once in awhile. This product is a great primer that keeps your hair healthy. The style lasts and your hair feels great.
14/08/2019
protect your fine hair from the heat
The Redken "Pillow Proof" products have yet to disappoint (and I have tried them all!) When I remember to pause, and apply any, Redken, Pillow Proof Product prior to blow drying I can tell the difference immediately. My thin hair styles smoothly with fewer ""fly aways" and styling effort results in longer lasting smoothness.
28/02/2019
#ThickHairProbs Solution
I have long, thick hair that has natural waves. Color wise, I’m a dirty blonde. I have healthy hair but my main problem is the length and thickness make blow drying a ridiculously long process, even when owning a $250 blow dryer. This product helped cut my time in almost half (more than 1/4 the time though). My hair is left shiny, smells good, and nicely dried. A lot of products I have previously tried either: didn’t work, caused my hair to be greasy, or my hair dried with lots of frizz. This works good for me; I would rate it 5 stars but I feel like I have to be extra careful to not use much or my hair is greasy looking a day later. Worth the money.
12/11/2018
not great
I bought this last year hoping it would work better than others I have tried but it didn't. I have really thick wavy hair so I need all the help I can get to dry my hair faster. This didn't work for me.
24/10/2018
Redken
I love Redken products! This primer cream help protects my hair from heat tools and provides a great smell.
31/05/2018
Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream tames my dry, frizzy hair and totally protects it when I use the flat iron. You get salon looks without the salon price. Bonus, it smells really good too!
31/05/2018
send the free samples of Redken Pillow Proof Primer cream to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
07/05/2018
Okay. First off, this is expensive. No getting around that fact. But this primer is 100% worth it. I promise! Works wonders on my fine, thin hair. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all and makes my hair soooo easy to dry! Love it!
03/05/2018
I use this right out of the shower and I never knew how amazing a primer was until I tried it out and now my hair drys so much quicker
26/04/2018
Love this product. I have thick hair. I can dry and style in 15 minutes, half the time it took me when I used something else. Helps me get out the door quicker.