4.7 5 0 215 215 Nourishing treatment primer cream is ideal for all hair types, especially dry, thick or coarse hair.

8/14/2019
protect your fine hair from the heat
The Redken "Pillow Proof" products have yet to disappoint (and I have tried them all!) When I remember to pause, and apply any, Redken, Pillow Proof Product prior to blow drying I can tell the difference immediately. My thin hair styles smoothly with fewer ""fly aways" and styling effort results in longer lasting smoothness.
2/28/2019
#ThickHairProbs Solution
I have long, thick hair that has natural waves. Color wise, I’m a dirty blonde. I have healthy hair but my main problem is the length and thickness make blow drying a ridiculously long process, even when owning a $250 blow dryer. This product helped cut my time in almost half (more than 1/4 the time though). My hair is left shiny, smells good, and nicely dried. A lot of products I have previously tried either: didn’t work, caused my hair to be greasy, or my hair dried with lots of frizz. This works good for me; I would rate it 5 stars but I feel like I have to be extra careful to not use much or my hair is greasy looking a day later. Worth the money.
11/12/2018
not great
I bought this last year hoping it would work better than others I have tried but it didn't. I have really thick wavy hair so I need all the help I can get to dry my hair faster. This didn't work for me.
10/24/2018
Redken
I love Redken products! This primer cream help protects my hair from heat tools and provides a great smell.
5/31/2018
Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream tames my dry, frizzy hair and totally protects it when I use the flat iron. You get salon looks without the salon price. Bonus, it smells really good too!
5/31/2018
send the free samples of Redken Pillow Proof Primer cream to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
5/7/2018
Okay. First off, this is expensive. No getting around that fact. But this primer is 100% worth it. I promise! Works wonders on my fine, thin hair. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all and makes my hair soooo easy to dry! Love it!
5/3/2018
I use this right out of the shower and I never knew how amazing a primer was until I tried it out and now my hair drys so much quicker
4/26/2018
Love this product. I have thick hair. I can dry and style in 15 minutes, half the time it took me when I used something else. Helps me get out the door quicker.
4/18/2018
This was gifted to me since I have thick curly hair. OMG I havent stopped using it. Makes my hair feel a lot healthier.
4/12/2018
This is wonderful! I use it on my fine, thin hair and can usually make it through a sultry, humid day without looking like I'm rocking a HAIR DON'T. It's also the first thing I've ever used that DOES in fact leave a blow out straight for a second day. Amazing stuff...
1/25/2018
I bought Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream by chance at Ulta because I needed to spend my last free points at Ulta or they would expire. Best accidental buy ever! Not only does it may my hair SUPER silky smooth, sleek, and frizz free, but it cuts down drying time almost in half! That sold me right there! I also use Redken So Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, and it works great with both. Definitely worth a try! They make smaller sizes than this one shown, like the one I got, if you are sold on it just yet.
1/6/2018
I absolutely love this product it may even be my favorite.
12/6/2017
Love love love Redken. I have color treated hair and wouldn't use any other product. This is a must have before I blow dry. It doesn't strip my hair, weigh it down, and it smells amazing.
11/27/2017
Ughhhhhh first thing, and really important thing, this stuff smells ah-may-Zingggg! I mean, if a product doesn't make my hair smell great, the benefits better make up for it! But you don't have to worry about that here. You get the amazing smell, + a quality hair Primer! Leaves hair soft, and glossy. Great product Redken! I'm sold.