Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream

4.7 5 0 217 217 Nourishing treatment primer cream is ideal for all hair types, especially dry, thick or coarse hair.
Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream

18/04/2018
This was gifted to me since I have thick curly hair. OMG I havent stopped using it. Makes my hair feel a lot healthier.
12/04/2018
This is wonderful! I use it on my fine, thin hair and can usually make it through a sultry, humid day without looking like I'm rocking a HAIR DON'T. It's also the first thing I've ever used that DOES in fact leave a blow out straight for a second day. Amazing stuff...
25/01/2018
I bought Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream by chance at Ulta because I needed to spend my last free points at Ulta or they would expire. Best accidental buy ever! Not only does it may my hair SUPER silky smooth, sleek, and frizz free, but it cuts down drying time almost in half! That sold me right there! I also use Redken So Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, and it works great with both. Definitely worth a try! They make smaller sizes than this one shown, like the one I got, if you are sold on it just yet.
06/01/2018
I absolutely love this product it may even be my favorite.
06/12/2017
Love love love Redken. I have color treated hair and wouldn't use any other product. This is a must have before I blow dry. It doesn't strip my hair, weigh it down, and it smells amazing.
27/11/2017
Ughhhhhh first thing, and really important thing, this stuff smells ah-may-Zingggg! I mean, if a product doesn't make my hair smell great, the benefits better make up for it! But you don't have to worry about that here. You get the amazing smell, + a quality hair Primer! Leaves hair soft, and glossy. Great product Redken! I'm sold.
19/11/2017
I love this product smells great and isn't messy and my hair is dried so fast. Especially for someone like me that has hair down to their butt. A quick blow dry doesn't exist.
07/11/2017
Excellent product thanks to Redken!! I could definitely feel the difference in my hair when I first used it.
07/11/2017
My hair is dry and thick and this gives my hair a healthy and shining look and easy to comb or brush
16/10/2017
I do not flat iron my hair, but I do blow dry. After using this product, my hair felt much softer, looked shinier and I got tons of compliments! I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
15/10/2017
Love this stuff, make my hair soft and my hair dries fast. have less damage as well
03/10/2017
Great product! Makes my hair look gorgeous everyday! Easy to apply and smells amazing!
27/09/2017
My hair stylist used this on my hair once and I was hooked. I cuts down drying time, smooths my hair, and heat protects, all in one. Recommend!!
26/09/2017
I'm a hairdresser and I use this product on quite a few of my clients. I also personally use it atr home. I love how it tames the flyaways, keeps my hair soft and silky.
04/09/2017
I loved this Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream! My flyaways were nonexistence and my frizz was tamed down! My hair didn't feel crunchy. Other products have made my hair feel like I would break it off if I bent it in any direction. Love this tons and I don't know what I would do without it!!!