4.7 5 0 215 215 Nourishing treatment primer cream is ideal for all hair types, especially dry, thick or coarse hair.

19/11/2017
I love this product smells great and isn't messy and my hair is dried so fast. Especially for someone like me that has hair down to their butt. A quick blow dry doesn't exist.
07/11/2017
Excellent product thanks to Redken!! I could definitely feel the difference in my hair when I first used it.
07/11/2017
My hair is dry and thick and this gives my hair a healthy and shining look and easy to comb or brush
16/10/2017
I do not flat iron my hair, but I do blow dry. After using this product, my hair felt much softer, looked shinier and I got tons of compliments! I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
15/10/2017
Love this stuff, make my hair soft and my hair dries fast. have less damage as well
03/10/2017
Great product! Makes my hair look gorgeous everyday! Easy to apply and smells amazing!
27/09/2017
My hair stylist used this on my hair once and I was hooked. I cuts down drying time, smooths my hair, and heat protects, all in one. Recommend!!
26/09/2017
I'm a hairdresser and I use this product on quite a few of my clients. I also personally use it atr home. I love how it tames the flyaways, keeps my hair soft and silky.
04/09/2017
I loved this Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream! My flyaways were nonexistence and my frizz was tamed down! My hair didn't feel crunchy. Other products have made my hair feel like I would break it off if I bent it in any direction. Love this tons and I don't know what I would do without it!!!
29/08/2017
I CAN'T believe they made this for me. Lol such a time saver for my whole FAMILY and smell GREAT.
06/05/2017
Me gustaría probarlo ya que es para el cabello seque rápido y es buena marca
24/04/2017
I really enjoy this product. Really works you should give it a try. Redken products are always amazing!
23/04/2017
Works very good feels nice. Isn't to expensive smells good to I love this product
19/04/2017
I love this product. I use it daily. It cuts my drying time nearly in half. My hair is shinier and has more volume since I started using it.
19/04/2017
I love this product!!! Its amazing cut my drying time in half and smells wonderful. I use it every day wouldnt want to be without it!