Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream

4.7 5 0 217 217 Nourishing treatment primer cream is ideal for all hair types, especially dry, thick or coarse hair.
Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream

29/08/2017
I CAN'T believe they made this for me. Lol such a time saver for my whole FAMILY and smell GREAT.
06/05/2017
Me gustaría probarlo ya que es para el cabello seque rápido y es buena marca
24/04/2017
I really enjoy this product. Really works you should give it a try. Redken products are always amazing!
23/04/2017
Works very good feels nice. Isn't to expensive smells good to I love this product
19/04/2017
I love this product. I use it daily. It cuts my drying time nearly in half. My hair is shinier and has more volume since I started using it.
19/04/2017
I love this product!!! Its amazing cut my drying time in half and smells wonderful. I use it every day wouldnt want to be without it!
13/04/2017
Satisfactorio
Me encanta esta súper !!!! Empecé a comprarlo más seguido me encanto súper y lo seguiré comprando
12/04/2017
Redken Pillow proof exspress primer cream
Redskin Pillow Proof Express Primer Cream. This hair product gives you great volume, Texture and holds up all day. Without being overly staff and crunchy.It also helps tame my frizz or fly awaays. I give this 4 stars out of five and highly recommend it.
09/04/2017
This a great product for you hair . It will leave your hair feeling great. If you blow dry or flat iron your hair . This is the product for you
28/09/2018
I love redken products but I don’t love the prices even though it’s always worth every penny!! I have t tried this particular product but I absolutely have to because it sounds like it really works well from all of the reviews I have read. My hair is long and always so tangled making blow drying such a painfully long process. Not to mention all of my frizz and dryness. Myself and my hair would truly appreciate the chance to try this product, so if it’s ever available again please send it my way and I will leave an amazingly honest review!!
10/08/2018
I have not tried this but I have long hair and am always trying to take care of it the best I can, I would love to try this product for when I blow dry my hair! Please send a sample for review :)
27/07/2018
Excelente necesito probarlo cuanto antes creo que mi cabello lo necesita
26/07/2018
The years do not pass in vain, it is important to take care and moisturize our skin every day. This will always be our first letter of introduction.
20/07/2018
I have not tried this product from Redken yet, but I'm sure ill love it. I have natural curls and this product looks like it would help keep them shiny and bouncy when I sleep on them.
20/07/2018
I have not tried this but I have heard so many good things from friends, I must go buy this weekend.