4.7 5 0 216 216 Nourishing treatment primer cream is ideal for all hair types, especially dry, thick or coarse hair.

06/06/2018
Sounds like a good product . Never used any Redken products so I'm interested in trying
06/06/2018
I have not tried this. But I would love to !!! Please send sample
02/06/2018
Would love to review this and see how effective it is.
30/05/2018
Have not tried this product but Redken makes great products and would love to try this product.
29/05/2018
I’ve. Ever tried this but it seems like such a great product to tame all your good and bad day hair issues!
27/05/2018
Never heard of it... I'd love to try it I have such thick hair so much so I have it thinned twice a year
24/05/2018
I would love to try this primer! my hair needs this !
18/05/2018
Redkin product are amazing.cant wait to try this one
12/05/2018
I have not tried redeem pillow proof express primer yet
10/05/2018
Havent tryed this but would like to i have really long hair i always pull in up hate drying my hair
10/05/2018
I have not tried this product before. It is interesting to try in the form of an aerosol. I should try it!
03/05/2018
I would love to try this product. I think that it would be a winner. Thank you.
18/04/2018
Oh My! I have never saw this but I would Love to register to try this product out in exchange for a product review. I have never seen primer in aerosol before..
18/04/2018
I'm a constant blow dryer. I need a product that isn't greasy or filmy. The last thing i want to do is wear a black shirt looking like I got dandruff! I read great things about this! I want to try it!
18/04/2018
I would love to try this product. I have hypothyroidism and take several medications. Both, of these make my hair extremely dry and brittle. I could definitely use some volume too! I have read some good reviews about this product but, I would really like to try a sample before I run out and buy another product. Hoping for an opportunity to try! Thanks so much