REESE’S Stuffed With PIECES Holiday Candy

4.6 5 0 694 694 This masterpiece of snacking glory looks like a traditional REESES Peanut Butter Cup but is in fact stuffed to the brim with delicious REESES PIECES Candies.

25/11/2021
Must try
I’m not a fan of peanut butter but absolutely love this.
26/10/2021
Pieces & Reese’s! Whoa
Reese’s are top 3 candies for me. And they added in Reese’s Pieces! Whoa! The crunch with the smooth peanut butter is awesome! Love
06/10/2021
Best new candy bar!
I absolutely loved this candy bar. How did someone not think of this long ago? Let's face it candy market is pretty saturated and buying something new can lead to disappointment. I must say Reese's got it right with this new twist on a American classic. I hope enough people discover this new favorite of mine so it stays on the market.
04/10/2021
Not my preference
Well, everyone is different, so some may prefer this candy - I was not a fan. It felt like this candy was trying to do a bit too much with the Reese's Pieces offered inside. It just had too much going on and I missed the regular, smooth taste that a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup has. The Reese's Pieces inside were too plentiful and I found the whole thing too sweet. I love a regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and I do like the Reese's Pieces Candy - I will continue to enjoy them separately - together didn't work at all for me.
02/10/2021
Reese's
I haven't meet a Reese's that I didn't like. I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I love how the chocolate is so creamy it just about melts in my hand right before it melts in my mouth. Yummy.
02/10/2021
I absolutely love this kind of Reese's. I love Reese cups and I love Reese's pieces so combined it's like double fun for my taste buds.
01/10/2021
Love it!
I really love this candy. The same great taste of the original Reese's with crunch. Yum!
26/09/2021
Not a fan
Regular Reese’s is much better!! Reese’s is supposed to be peanut butter and chocolate, That’s it!!
26/09/2021
was ok
It tasted okay but was just weird to have the pieces inside also. Didn't really get why
17/09/2021
It was delicious.
Especially the dark chocolate. It was just the most tastey
13/09/2021
So Good
REESE’S Stuffed With PIECES Holiday Candy was so good. Not to sweet and the pieces of candy was perfect. Bought some just to have handy.
14/08/2021
REESE’S Stuffed With PIECES Holiday Candy
I really wanted to like this, but it just had too much going on. It took away from the Reese's cup I know and love. I'm not sure I would recommend them or eat them this way again.
07/08/2021
Good
Tastes pretty good and does not disappoint. These are great for kids to eat as a small snack. Not too sweet and not too salty/peanut buttery either. Definitely recommend buying.
13/07/2021
Amazing!
These are so incredibly Good! I have them in the regular size and in the mini as well! They found the way to make Reese’s better, which j thought was impossible!
01/07/2021
Taste great
I really prefer crunchy foods so the crunchy candies inside are a real treat. I will definitely be buying more of these