Reese's Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs Candy 12 Count 14.4 Oz

Reese's Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs Candy 12 Count 14.4 Oz

03/03/2020
Easter Eggs peanut butter Reeses
Great taste and creamy. Enjoyed alot. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
An easter delight
Reese's peanut butter cups have always been a favorite. The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is the best comfort food. The bright yellow package put a smile on my face. The egg shaped candy is very festive and will make a great addition to the Easter basket that I'm making. Additionally purchases will definitely be made
Scrumptious Reese's Chocolate Eggs
Reese's Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs are so delicious,milk chocolate on the outside and creamy peanut butter fudge inside.it melts in your mouth.sweet,creamy,and heavenly good.thumbs up.
Great new treat!
These are a great treat, but I would have preferred just peanut butter filled eggs. The creme is a bit too sweet for me.
Absolutely Delicious!
When I got the Reese’s Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs, I was super excited! I have always been a big fan of Reese's and I couldn’t wait to try these eggs. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, these are definitely the treats for you! These eggs have the perfect chocolate to peanut butter ratio and are oh so creamy! These eggs are absolutely delicious! I will be stocking up on these yummy treats while they are still available. My grandkids also really enjoyed them so I will definitely be adding these Reese’s Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs to their Easter baskets this year. The Reese’s Brand never disappoints!
22/02/2020
You have to try them!
I sometimes find the peanut butter used in Reese's is a little gritty and salty. I did not find that with the creme eggs. They were creamy and delicious.
22/02/2020
Sweets filled eggs
I have already been a Reese’s fan but I didn’t know what I was missing out on which are Reese’s peanut butter eggs! They are perfect treats for a quick snack.
Loved the new eggs
The chocolate was great the creme was very different . Loved it overall. Thoght more peanut butter flavoring.
Cute Novelty
I have had novelty shaped Reese's peanut butter candy before, and I think they taste distinctly different than original peanut butter cups, I think whatever shapes they are, in this case eggs, throws off the chocolate to peanut butter ratio, and changes the taste. These are ok, most people probably wouldn't notice. They are a cute novelty for a gift or an Easter basket, but personally I'd rather buy regular cups.
Good chocolate
I am a chocolate lover and this is a good candy, however i feel the chocolate part is a little too thick its hard to bite into but over all good product!
21/02/2020
Reeses has done it again! Wonderful!
When I got the Reese Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs, I was excited. I love how Reese's have included themselves in the holiday candies and this is no exception. The packaging was cute as it looked like a dozen of eggs. The wrapper was similar to Cadberrys eggs but definitely the Reese's logo. When I unwrapped the egg, I loved the Easter egg mould design on the chocolate. The taste of them was rich with the familiarity of regular Reese's. The outside of the egg was chocolate and the whole of the inside was the classic Reese's peanut butter creme. I absolutely loved them and my family gave their approval too.
21/02/2020
What a yummy Easter Treat!
The Reese's Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs are a very nice treat. I think they are perfect for kids' Easter baskets or even egg hunts. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is nice. It's not too much of either. It tastes sweet but not overly so. Its a great size for both adults and kids, not too big and not too small. I enjoyed mine and recommend these chocolate and peanut butter creme eggs to anyone whole likes this combination.
21/02/2020
Yes, Yes, and YEEEEESSSS!!!!!
The Reese’s Easter Chocolate and Peanut Butter Creme Eggs are AMAZING!!! I really don’t know what else to say besides the fact I couldn’t stop eating them... lol. I will DEFINITELY be on the lookout for these in the stores and I will definitely tell my family and friends about them!!!
20/02/2020
Happy Easter Eggs
The chocolate was a little thick, but the candy was not overly sweet or have a sugary taste.
20/02/2020
Little eggs of deliciousness
These little eggs are delicious soft and creamy practically melts in your mouth