Reese's Easter Chocolate and White Creme Peanut Butter Huntables Assortment 67.6 Ounces

04/03/2020
Awesome snack!!
My family LOVED the Easter Reese's! I also bought some plastic Easter eggs to try them in and they fit perfectly. So I would definitely recommend the Easter Reese's to my friends and family or really anyone looking for a sweet snack! And they are just the right size snack not to small but not to big!
03/03/2020
REESE'S HUNTABLES A DELIGHTFUL TWISTS.
This is a great assortment of Reese's candy and this was my first time trying Reese's Peanut Butter Huntables. This bag has 3 varieties, White Crème, Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Egg and packs of Rees's Pieces and the bag has 4LBs/3.6 OZs and they are packaged individually. The White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate compliments the peanut butter quite well and they are in the shape of an flat egg and has a delightful twist and who doesn't love the Classic Reese's Pieces. This classic flavor will be a great for any child's Easter basket, filling plastics Easter eggs, crowd pleaser for any occasion. Overall, this is a great product to purchase and my family and friends really enjoyed them!
03/03/2020
I want to find these eggs. Yum!!!
This bag contained an outrageous amount of product inside. And the sizes will fit perfect inside those little plastic eggs making your Easter egg hunt great.
02/03/2020
Delicious Easter treats
Milk chocolate Reese’s are my favorite, the combination of peanut butter and chocolate just melt in your mouth. I was surprised with the white chocolate Reese’s was delicious, I’m not usually a fan of white chocolate but the combination of it with peanut butter made them irresistible
28/02/2020
Delicious Easter candy
I enjoyed the Reese's chocholate and white creampeanut butter candy very much!! I like the creamy filling and the both white and chocholate flavors. I would definetly buy this candy and will for the upcoming Easter holiday for my children. I know they will enjoy it as well. Thank you for the opportunity to sample them. They were delicious
28/02/2020
Very good !
When I first opened my Reese’s Easter chocolates I was very happy with the assortment that came in the bag because it had something for everyone either you like the original reeses egg or you’re more of the white chocolate or if you just like pieces it’s got everything ! Very pleased
27/02/2020
Chocolate best experience Resse’s
I love the way that the chocolate presentation comes in shapes of Easter eggs that’s a plus! But in overall the chocolate taste was amazing! I love how Reese’s pieces comes in 3 different ways : I love the white chocolate combination with peanut butter creamy filling , it’s amazing.Also I am a fan of milk chocolate and with peanut butter it taste almost like peanut butter cups! Great! And the peanut butter candy in candy shells oh my God ! They were amazing crunchy, tasty and my kids love them! Because they are so easy to take as a snack and do not melt easy , since is chocolate! I love it definitely would buy for this Easter! Thank you!
26/02/2020
Resee's Huntables are a Hit!
The chocolate peanut butter huntables and the resees pieces were great. The white creme peanut butter huntables had a slightly strange taste, but my kids still loved them. They are excited to share some with friends in some Easter eggs for their Easter parties. The packaging is a perfect fit for Easter eggs.
25/02/2020
Trying the huntables
Me and my family loved them! Had 3 different candies in the bag and was so good perfectly sized.
25/02/2020
The Perfect easter basket candy!
My whole family loves Reeses. This bag is loaded with all the essential easter candies. Must have for easter baskets. I totally will buy more its perfect and i wont have to buy all different separate candy.
23/02/2020
Reese's huntables is a perfect snack!
I love the size! They are smaller than the original Reese's eggs so they are perfect for a little snack. The white chocolate was my favorite. Small in size but big in flavor!
22/02/2020
I'm surprised that I really enjoy these reeses especially reeses is not my favorite chocolate and peanut butter together but this here is delicious even my husband and family enjoy every moment of each piece. We definitely buying these for Easter thanks for giving me the opportunity to test this product
22/02/2020
Reese’s Huntables a delightful trio!
This is a great assortment of Reese’s candy. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this pack included the classic Reese’s pieces pack. I really enjoyed the milk chocolate peanut butter egg, as it was reminiscent of the classic flavor of other Reese’s holiday items (I.e. Reese’s Christmas Trees). This was my first time trying any Reese’s white chocolate products. To my surprise, the white chocolate complimented the peanut butter quite well. It was a delightful twist on the classic flavor, yet subtle enough for any loyal classic flavor fan to enjoy. However, I think the major selling point for me is the assortment of flavors. I feel that this pack would be a great addition to any child’s Easter basket or perfect use for filling plastics Easter eggs. I also think this would be a crowd pleaser on the table at any event. Overall, this is a great product!
21/02/2020
Delicious assortment!
These chocolates were so well loved in my family. The white chocolate was definitely a favorite here! You could tell they were fresh, and the chocolate and peanut butter melt in your mouth. We will definitely be purchasing!
21/02/2020
Yummy Goodness Times Three!
First off, I LOVE CHOCOLATE. And I LOVE Reese's Chocolate and Peanut Butter! I get the Peanut Butter Eggs every year around this time. But this has WHITE CREAM EGGS too and they taste divine! I am in Choco-heaven with this. The package is very nice and you see the individual packs inside of White Cream and Chocolate Eggs and Reeses Pieces packs too. The kids are gonna love me for Easter, but I am keeping a good amount for myself, too! This package is a great size, there will be plenty to go around :) Thanks Home Tester Club!